It's Duck Boat Riot Week!

I wouldn't expect that behavior from the classiest fans in America.

I wouldn't expect that behavior from the classiest fans in America.

You know how Ruppert hangs out on the Badger boards and it's kind of pathetic? I know you can't see it, but you're exactly the same way.

All of that said, it's actually a sign of class to tell Bo Ryan to F off. I wouldn't expect you to know,, you're a Badger fan who lives in Golden Valley.

I saw Green/Blue at First Avenue a week ago Saturday, and I honest-to-goodness thought that the only way they could be better is if their name was Duck Boat Riot.

You know how Ruppert hangs out on the Badger boards and it's kind of pathetic? I know you can't see it, but you're exactly the same way.

All of that said, it's actually a sign of class to tell Bo Ryan to F off. I wouldn't expect you to know,, you're a Badger fan who lives in Golden Valley.

Just as I said, classiest fans in America.

Living in the Twin Cities for 45 years as a huge college sports fan, the Gophers are hard to ignore. Not really a difficult concept as to why I would read this board.

Living in the Twin Cities for 45 years as a huge college sports fan, the Gophers are hard to ignore. Not really a difficult concept as to why I would read this board.

It's weird how so many Wisconsin grads would rather live in the Twin Cities than Milwaukee or Green Bay. ?:poop:

I don't think it's weird you know about the Gophers. I know about the Badgers. I just would never regularly post on their message boards. Those types of people are pathetic, especially if they're 40+.

Didn't the badgers have a fan at their football game dressed up as Obama with a noose around his neck?

Sure hope we don’t hear the FBR chant tomorrow night. That would be like GOPers still calling Obama names.

Sure hope we don’t hear the FBR chant tomorrow night.

I disagree. FBR is a timeless classic along the lines of “Secord sucks!” or “Norm Green sucks!” It transcends the time, place and people of it’s origin.

(Incidentally, as the originator of “Duck Boat Riot” as an alternative to the FBR chant, I am gratified that it’s caught on here to some extent. Probably my only memorable contribution to the board.)

I disagree. FBR is a timeless classic along the lines of “Secord sucks!” or “Norm Green sucks!” It transcends the time, place and people of it’s origin.

(Incidentally, as the originator of “Duck Boat Riot” as an alternative to the FBR chant, I am gratified that it’s caught on here to some extent. Probably my only memorable contribution to the board.)

Go Gophers!!

Attachments

• 1580876804403.png
    1580876804403.png
    197 KB · Views: 4

Top Bottom