It's a Great Day! - Gophers win, Badgers get crushed

That;s the scary thing. Hoping they remain middle of the pack, but they might just have something this year.
Good chance they are sitting at 9-0 entering their final stretch with Penn State, Maryland and Ohio State. Next two games are against Nebraska and Northwestern. Kind of hope they beat Nebraska up a little next week while we rest up on a bye week.

Good chance they are sitting at 9-0 entering their final stretch with Penn State, Maryland and Ohio State. Next two games are against Nebraska and Northwestern. Kind of hope they beat Nebraska up a little next week while we rest up on a bye week.
As much as I hate Michicant, yes I want them to kick Shitbraska's ass handily. Minnesota needs to heal for 2 weeks.

My Michigan friend was worried. I told him wisconsin shouldn’t score. That offense is broken.

If anyone has every been to Buckyville they usually have a very active thread about our flaws and foibles -- I laughed when I saw that the thread has dried up and they are instead soul searching due to their own ineptitude.
Kind of like us GHers last week.

My biggest concern is Mertz being out will help their offense.

He’s a “giver” like late-era Favre, without the clutch factor, cannon arm, or being good parts. Seeing the WI QB fumble, trip his own players, and make horrendous unforced throws time and time again has been a joy. Schadenfreude.

Last edited:

Top Bottom