Isiah Zierdon

Notre Dame, now Creighton, pretty good for Isaiah. UWOle, did you see that message a little deeper into the tweets, Zack Stahl of Hopkins getting an offer from Loyola of Chicago?(Maybe lives in Hopkins and attends Minnetonka?)

I did see that tweet, but I can't say I know much about Stahl. It does appear that Minnesota's 2012 class will have some nice prospects. Chambers, Zierdan and Johnson's Marcus Marshall are three pretty nice guards. Marshall has apparently been fantastic in July, especially last week in Vegas. Should be intereseting to see how they develop and where they end up.

Mark Miller this morning re: the tourney in the Dells -- Koenig is a 2013 guard that was offered by Wisconsin last month.. and, Tokoto is Tokoto. Nice company.

"Bronson Koenig, J.P. Tokoto and Isaiah Zierdan among the most impressive players at the Wis. Dells Tourney on Thursday. "

"Zierdan is a 6-1 class of 2012 guard out of Benilde-St. Margaret's High School in the Twin Cities."

Doc Rivers on Excellence

UW had two coaches (Bo and Coach Gard) at the Dells event yesterday. They spent time watching 2012 commit Sam Dekker, as well as Koenig and Tokoto. I would also assume they spent some time watching Zierden and Benilde.

Top Bottom