Isaac Fruechte Hired as Offensive Coordinator at North Dakota

Very cool. I believe his dad was a high school coach. Isaac is rising up the ladder. Good for him!

Very cool. I believe his dad was a high school coach. Isaac is rising up the ladder. Good for him!
Isaac's dad helped create an absolute powerhouse at Caledonia producing multiple NFL players, the nations longest (active) win streak at one point with 70+ wins en route to 5 straight state championships. I think he's won 12 state championships as HC total at Caledonia. They absolutely run Class AA.

Guessing UND was scrambling a bit as their last hire for the OC job lasted all of 8 days and left for of all places, NDSU.

Guessing UND was scrambling a bit as their last hire for the OC job lasted all of 8 days and left for of all places, NDSU.

Their OC left for a similar job in South Dakota. hired a new OC and he left in 8 days for NDSU. Incredible.

I assume UND is a step up from Winons but in the last few weeks, UND's offensive coordinator and former player left for SDSU to be QB coach/Co-OC (without play calling) and the new hire from St. Thomas (I believe also a UND alumn) lasted all of 8 days before leaving for NDSU. I suppose if he's looking for a stepping stool to a better job, he's found it.

I assume UND is a step up from Winons but in the last few weeks, UND's offensive coordinator and former player left for SDSU to be QB coach/Co-OC (without play calling) and the new hire from St. Thomas (I believe also a UND alumn) lasted all of 8 days before leaving for NDSU. I suppose if he's looking for a stepping stool to a better job, he's found it.
Winona State is D2, UND is FCS.

UND beat NDSU and made the FCS tournament last year, it's a quality FCS program. He's 32 so a good next step if moving up is the goal.

Might put himself in line for OC at Jerry Kill's next stop.

UND beat NDSU and made the FCS tournament last year, it's a quality FCS program. He's 32 so a good next step if moving up is the goal.

Might put himself in line for OC at Jerry Kill's next stop.
Maybe he ends up back here...

Isaac is succeeding in his career as a college/university football coach. Congratulations Coach Fruechte!

Top Bottom