Is Frost fired before or after the end of the 2021 season?

Is Frost fired mid season or in December?

• Mid 2021 season firing.

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • After the season with a traditional search for new coach

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
Hoodies - check
Need no d@mn slogans - check
How we practiced does the talking - check
We practice anytime, anywhere - check
PJ Fleck hate - check
None of your d@mn business - check
No winning - check

FIFY

Hoodies - check ✅
Need no d@mn slogans - check ✅
How we practiced does the talking - check ✅
We practice anytime, anywhere - check ✅
PJ Fleck hate - check ✅
My personal behavior is none of your d@mn business - check ✅
No wins - check ✅

Did we get everything covered?

Gotta love a game plan that can't survive the other team lining up differently than you expect.
Presenting a decent number of looks or plays that are unexpected—on both offense and defense—is what good coaches do to their opponents. Physical and talent advantages are diminished by confusion. Middling coaches always bring the “expected” and wonder why the opponent seems so prepared.

There's so many stories. But no this was a waitress on the ucf campus. I stayed up way to late but In talking to people in eugene and tampa sounds like he is not wanted back in either city for any reason... If all these rummors (as that's what they are right now) have any semblance of truth how can anyone in good faith hire the guy. (Once he is shit canned)

Drinks daily
Smokes dabs
Fucks any and all chicks (we've all been here ) wandering dick syndrome
Misses or late to practices and team meetings...

Isn't this grounds for dismissal ( behavior of a state employee ) In my corporate days my contracts always stated I could be dismissed for behavior that the company deemed unfit wether I was at work or even at a bar.. tweets, f.b. posts... etc....
Frost sounds like Johnny Manziel of college football coaches. BYW, here's what Manziel has been up to lately according to Wikipedia:
"
On December 30, 2020, Manziel signed with Fan Controlled Football, an upcoming indoor American football league.[126] He was assigned to the Zappers, a team co-owned by his friend, Bob Menery.[127] In a February 2021 USA Today interview, Manziel stated he joined the league out of boredom, and expressed his disinterest in playing any more professional football in the future.[128]

Manziel played sparingly for the Zappers and missed the week 3 game due to a dental emergency.[129] He was pulled from the semifinal playoff matchup, a game that featured him reuniting with former Browns teammate Josh Gordon, for poor performance.[130]"

When you only watch the spring game for your planning for an opponent... And then admit that... You should be shit canned imedietly

I clicked on this article on gopherhole.com's front page. I thought it was about the Gophers' Women's hockey coach, Brad Frost. Thank heavens I was wrong.

Presenting a decent number of looks or plays that are unexpected—on both offense and defense—is what good coaches do to their opponents. Physical and talent advantages are diminished by confusion. Middling coaches always bring the “expected” and wonder why the opponent seems so prepared.
Well that and what plays absolutely require the other team to line up exactly as you expect?

FIFY

Hoodies - check ✅
Need no d@mn slogans - check ✅
How we practiced does the talking - check ✅
We practice anytime, anywhere - check ✅
PJ Fleck hate - check ✅
My personal behavior is none of your d@mn business - check ✅
No wins - check ✅

Did we get everything covered?
Unearned arrogance? Check.

To confuse OSU, I think we should in the second half (assuming we are still in the game) run some plays with Tanner under center in an I formation with Kieft or Kalerup at fullback and any of our starting 4 RBs at halfback. Then pass out of that set at least 40% of the time.

It's awfully depressing to listen to even for non-Husker fans.
I don't get how a coach can be so inept.. the part that really got me was when they were talking about an identity and have some plays that they can go out and just execute... It honestly makes me somewhat feel bad for Martinez... Kids got all the talent.. frosty fucked him up.. no confidence.. none

I don't get how a coach can be so inept.. the part that really got me was when they were talking about an identity and have some plays that they can go out and just execute... It honestly makes me somewhat feel bad for Martinez... Kids got all the talent.. frosty fucked him up.. no confidence.. none
Ineptitude is one thing. It is the lack of integrity and character that is disturbing. If he is winning Big Ten titles, maybe they would be willing to overlook the flaws. They can hire a spin doctor. He is being paid $5 million a year to run a flagship football program that impacts revenue and endowments.

The honeymoon is over.

I'm not sold on Martinez. He has always struck me as an Antwaan Randel El type. Great athlete, mediocre QB.

Frost has a similar problem to the one Kill had.....he can't find/develop anyone better than Martinez to play the position.

Frost's bigger problem is his program doesn't seem to be improving. They just basically seem to be the seem average to below average team every year under Frost to this point.

You look at Minnesota or Indiana...you can see a clear upward trajectory. Can't say the same for places like Nebraska and Purdue right now.

Any game where nebby is getting stomped is made for t.v. no matter how ugly..

If ya can't tell I really hate nebby

I mean the last one is under ncaa investigation
regardless of the investigation -- I think it would hard to say that Herm wasn't one of the best coaches on the list. ASU is the betting favorite to win the south in some places

I'm not sold on Martinez. He has always struck me as an Antwaan Randel El type. Great athlete, mediocre QB.

Frost has a similar problem to the one Kill had.....he can't find/develop anyone better than Martinez to play the position.

Frost's bigger problem is his program doesn't seem to be improving. They just basically seem to be the seem average to below average team every year under Frost to this point.

You look at Minnesota or Indiana...you can see a clear upward trajectory. Can't say the same for places like Nebraska and Purdue right now.
He's a poor man's Taylor Martinez.

In his defense, it might help if he had a coach that called plays to his strengths too. Nope, not Scott Frost.

He's a poor man's Taylor Martinez.

In his defense, it might help if he had a coach that called plays to his strengths too. Nope, not Scott Frost.
Adrian's best season (freshman) is about as good as Taylor's best (junior) -- but he just never got any better.

If what was said of Scotty Frost and other members of his coaching staff frequenting some watering hole full of floozies, there is your answer. They do their best work there.

To be fair to Kill if he had Adrian Martinez I think we win the B1G West. I love Mitch because of how hard he played and I think he got the most out of himself -- but Adrian is a clear upgrade over him -- at least Kill could find and develop most every other position (looking at you WR)

Top Bottom