Is ESPN+ worth it?

GoForGold

Reaction score
I just discovered I have ESPN+ bundled with my Hulu subscription, not sure how that happened. Anyway, I'm paying $6.99 a month for ESPN+. Anyone have any thoughts on ESPN+?

It’s definitely worth it if you’re a UFC fan. Fight nights for free plus discounts on PPV.

"Man in the Arena" chronicles Tom Brady and his super Bowl seasons. Definitely a good watch. Also, other random games I found myself watching are only on ESPN+.
I just discovered I have ESPN+ bundled with my Hulu subscription, not sure how that happened. Anyway, I'm paying $6.99 a month for ESPN+. Anyone have any thoughts on ESPN+?

I have it with Disney+ and Hulu as part of my Verizon plan. I watch it a decent amount. Lots of random stuff to tune into.

so worth it. especially if you sportsbet

I can watch tons of cab games and football.

I have it on my work laptop and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get it to my tv or find out how to cancel it.

I have ESPN+ as part of the Disney+ bundle.

ESPN+ has a lot of live sports - but some local events are subject to blackouts if they are available on another local channel. I am a big boxing fan, and they have a lot of boxing - also MMA if that's your thing. Lots of soccer. lots of college FB and basketball.

Some of the events are repeated or available for later viewing.

Plus, they have some commentary shows, and the entire archive of all the "30 for 30" documentaries.
I definitely think it's worth it for the price.

I have found myself watching boxing cards from the Ukraine and Kazakhstan, among other places.

I’ll offer a counter viewpoint: I do not have ESPN+ and I cannot remember the last time I thought to myself “I wish I had ESPN+.” That saves me $84 a year.

I have it on my work laptop and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get it to my tv or find out how to cancel it.
Might have to go to their web site and make a call. If that doesn't work, I'm sure we have a Gopher Hole TV expert on this site. We've got a boat load of experts on this board.

I have ESPN+ because of UFC. I wouldn't miss it at all if not for UFC.

We got it in the bundle with Hulu (on which I only watch Letterkenny) and Disney Plus, which we watch ALL the time. That said, if you're a sports fan, ESPN+ is pretty good. Lots of hockey and as mentioned, it's good if you're a UFC fan.

I have it for the NHL and pretty much every game league wide is available. The Wild are blacked out for 48 hrs if you live in MN and western WI.

ESPN+ does not include the regular ESPN channels (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and ESPNNews). Common misconception.

I have it. I watch a lot of soccer and they have a bunch.

We got ESPN+ to watch the Gopher Volleyball in the NCAA tournament. Need to cancel it in a week, now that we're not using it.

I got it as part of the Disney bundle.

Top Bottom