Iowa: Where the funding to improve highways comes from the tears of Hawkeye Fans.

Not that anyone here cares, or should care, but every time they get made fun of for their cult beliefs, it just strengthens their cult beliefs.

Indeed, we should dismiss that and continue making fun of them for their willful ignorance!

I just wish we had their NIL money.
From this site's estimates, we're behind the other Quadrangle of Hate schools but not dramatically so. Mid-pack in the conference and about where we rank in football and football recruiting in an average year nationwide (35th). Private schools not included. USC is probably more and Northwestern less among B1G schools.

Doesn't take massive fundraising to get into the next tier. These numbers will be quaint in 5 years.

I just wish you were a better troll.
Troll your ass. I have seen more Gopher games than you and your neighbor. combined. I saw my first game in 1968 and. haven’t missed many since.

Everyone practice pointing at the field, and waving to the players, side to side in a sweeping motion, with your hand waist high, for when iowa visits this season.

Everyone practice pointing at the field, and waving to the players, side to side in a sweeping motion, with your hand waist high, for when iowa visits this season.
Isn’t that the universal signal for see you back in Iowa?

From this site's estimates, we're behind the other Quadrangle of Hate schools but not dramatically so. Mid-pack in the conference and about where we rank in football and football recruiting in an average year nationwide (35th). Private schools not included. USC is probably more and Northwestern less among B1G schools.

Doesn't take massive fundraising to get into the next tier. These numbers will be quaint in 5 years.

It would be interesting to see some real numbers on collectives rather than that individuals made-up projections. At the very least there could be some sort of minimum $ level if collectives were to volunteer their membership numbers, members in each tier, division of revenue. I doubt any of them will volunteer this information as the NIL market and related hype is 100% smoke and mirrors - which is somewhat similar to everyday life. They are a private company with NDAs from all parties and we will get nothing.

Only kids and dating interests and/or wives can get away with the crying routine. Not all-American punt returners or cunning old men. I am unmoved.
I am going to have to bite my lip to stop from laughing if he gets drilled trying to call a fair catch.

Not that anyone here cares, or should care, but every time they get made fun of for their cult beliefs, it just strengthens their cult beliefs.

Indeed, we should dismiss that and continue making fun of them for their willful ignorance!
When my FIL, a life long Hawkeye fan, went to a Gopher/Hawkeye game with me, he tried to make fun of our cheerleaders holding up cards to spell out Minnesota. I pointed out that the Iowa cheerleaders were doing the same thing with Iowa, and Minnesota has nine letters, while Iowa has four.

When my FIL, a life long Hawkeye fan, went to a Gopher/Hawkeye game with me, he tried to make fun of our cheerleaders holding up cards to spell out Minnesota. I pointed out that the Iowa cheerleaders were doing the same thing with Iowa, and Minnesota has nine letters, while Iowa has four.
Ha! I can't find the image where they spelled it IOAW. Another gem:
091923_cheerleader_pants_web.jpg

Top Bottom