Iowa Tix Question

EaganGopher

Reaction score
I haven't traveled to Gopher away games, but I think I'd like to see the Gophers in Iowa City this year. Some of you seasoned road warriors know the ropes better than I do. Do I purchase tickets throught the U or M? Or call the Iowa ticket office and tell them I'm a Gopher fan (hoping to sit with other Gophers fans). Or don't they have a visitors section?

Sorry to be so naive about these things. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you'd have absolutely no problem just going down there and getting tickets at the game.

If you have to have your tix

ahead of time (because your wife will go ballistic if you don't) go ahead and buy them on stubhub. These will be the cheapest Big 10 tickets you ever purchase online.

Enjoy Williams Arena South.

Come on down, you're all welcome to stay at my place as long as you bring some adult beverages with you.

Just guessing here, but based on the announced crowds are Carver-Hawkeye, I would think it wouldn't be too tough to get tickets.

Also pretty sure that the Hawks' performance tonight (getting drilled by Wichita State) isn't going to cause the Iowa faithful to flock in big numbers anytime soon.

tickets will be on sale through the Iowa ticket office on 11/30 for non-season (Iowa) ticket holders per Iowa's ticket office.

You'll be able to get tickets for $5 (or less) on the street prior to the game.

Since the game is January 2nd, the students will be on break and assuming most of the other loyal fans probably won't be back from a New Year's bowl game there should be plenty of choice seats for any Gopher fan.

Even if it were in the middle of January, you can probably buy tickets disregarding the section and seat number and once you get inside, sit wherever you want - my guess is pretty near courtside.

Top Bottom