Iowa State Football DVD's. Why aren't we doing this?

...and the fact that no one would want to buy a 15 minute video.

It looks like these are the full games. There may not be many that want to buy it, but they don't have to make up a warehouse full of DVDs, they can be created on demand. There would be few games where I wanted to spend $24 for a DVD. I don't know if the rights to the games would be more complicated here than at Iowa State, for either school, there is negotiation involved.

I see there is no discount for buying all 12 of the games. Seems like a poor decision. I wonder if Iowa State is making the DVDs themselves, or if their is a business which cranks out DVDs for many schools.

It looks like these are the full games. There may not be many that want to buy it, but they don't have to make up a warehouse full of DVDs, they can be created on demand. There would be few games where I wanted to spend $24 for a DVD. I don't know if the rights to the games would be more complicated here than at Iowa State, for either school, there is negotiation involved.

I see there is no discount for buying all 12 of the games. Seems like a poor decision. I wonder if Iowa State is making the DVDs themselves, or if their is a business which cranks out DVDs for many schools.

They do offer a preseason discount if you buy the entire season. They also offer a season recap DVD with highlights from each game. I've bought these the last couple of seasons and will do it again.

Top Bottom