Iowa RB Hampton done for the year

BOTH ACLs... OUCH! That is terrible.

When is frozengopher going to show up to revel in this announcement?

As much as I want the pigeyes to fail, i still hate it when these college kids go through injuries. I wish the kid well and hope he makes a full recovery.

I really feel bad for the Hawkeye family and its fans. I hope Iowa wins the rest of its games.

Excuse me???

N/m, didn't realize it was a bit. I don't get the bit, though.

The bit is that people always seem so sympathetic and well-wishing when they hear of an injury on a rival team. "That's too bad for them and their fans." "What a tough blow." "So Unfortunate to hear that - I hope the team can recover, they were off to a good start."

Something like the Dantonio situation, Connor Cosgrove, etc, - totally get that. Or for players that get injured on the Gophers, I get it. I'm very sympathetic to the Gopher family or to life-threatening issues.

I just don't understand this stance on football-related injuries when it comes to opposing rivals. While I never wish for an non-life-threatening-injury, they are part of the game. I guess I just must be frozengopher-like in my view on this.

It's definitely not you - lot of bad injury karma going on down there with their RBs - we should be using that against them as a negative recruiting point.

Top Bottom