Iowa fan appeals “fair catch” to World Series tv viewers

Iowa fan's are a bunch of spoiled brats. They have no idea how lucky and spoiled they have been.he is right it wasn't a fair catch and it wasn't called that way. Blame Dejean for the Peter signal.

Wasn't watching when he held the sign up, but tough to miss the douche wearing a bright yellow Iowa shirt at a World Series game in Arizona.

Sad how many people still don't get what was called on the play. But yeah, we have moved well past that while it is still festering for Iowa fans over the long layoff between games. At least they have the Brian Ferentz news to feel good about.

Weird. Partisans who, long after it is over, can’t or won’t accept the result of a fair and adjudicated contest.
Always remember to take a step back...and that social media is a loud 1% of the general audience.

I still don't believe in group-delusion. They know the call was correct. They know the ONLY chance they had was to use trickery and they'd be stuffed otherwise.

They're simply advertising themselves. To show recruits how all-in they are.

You guys are taking this too seriously. If the shoe were on the other foot, we’d all love the pettiness.

And a lot of Iowa fans seemed like they were getting ambivalent about the recently one-sided rivalry with us. The hate is clearly rekindled on their end now, which is a big win as far as I’m concerned.

It is sweet to see the lamentations of the Iowegian fans......

Last edited:

You guys are taking this too seriously. If the shoe were on the other foot, we’d all love the pettiness.

And a lot of Iowa fans seemed like they were getting ambivalent about the recently one-sided rivalry with us. The hate is clearly rekindled on their end now, which is a big win as far as I’m concerned.

Regardless of the fan base anyone in Iowa shoes would be pissed. Anyone in Minnesota's shoes would be complimenting the refs on getting it right.

I really hope the exact happens to both teams to expose how hypocritical both fan bases have been over this.

Our pettiness would be done in a couple of days, not continuing after ten days.

If the situation was reversed, I would have saw this as sad and pathetic! Frankly, I would be a bit embarrassed!

Regardless of the fan base anyone in Iowa shoes would be pissed. Anyone in Minnesota's shoes would be complimenting the refs on getting it right.

I really hope the exact happens to both teams to expose how hypocritical both fan bases have been over this.
This is how fans have acted since Zog's team beat Oog's team in a game of whatever it was that cavemen played and you're figuring this out now?

Top Bottom