Interesting Stat

Yes, I lived in KY, Bowling Green to be exact. There are so many inferiority complexes among its citizens. The only thing that you feel good about your backward state is UK basketball team. It has to be winning al all cost. Tubby did it in a right way. It just doesn’t make sense to come here stir things up. You and your likes have so much hatred for the man who won so many games for you. It cannot be justified other than racism. Tubby is doing well here and most people love him. He will turn this program around while you at UK will look forward to your NCAA penalties or invitation to NIT next year like Florida has been for the past two years. If you consider UT a top 25 team, you must know nothing about basketball. As I said, the only legal decent team in SEC is Vandy that is coached by a former Big10 guy.

Think what you will. I have tried to explain myself and to give you my point of view.
Again, just because someone doesn't think Tubby walks on water or holds the answers
to all of life's questions doesn't make them racist. But if you want to lower the conversation
to that level then you will have to talk to yourself.
I have not come here to stir thing up. I came here because I love basketball and Tubby
has ties to UK. He always will. I am interested to see how he does away from UK.
The internet has made the world a very small place. Because you live in Minn. ( I assume )
does that mean you can't have an interest in the LA Lakers ?
RE: which conference is the best? I really don't care. Let the hardware speak for itself.
As for Cal:
I am going to go out on a limb here and make a guess that the NCAA has more information
about Cal than you do. I bet your investigation didn't turn up a thing. If your investigation
DID turn up something that the NCAA missed I am sure they would love to hear from you.
Just a couple of quick facts, not that it matters.
Marcus Camby was turned in to the NCAA by a guy names John Calipari.
Rose was cleared not once but twice by the NCAA clearing house. Ever hear of them?
Any coach that has gotten a green light 2 times on a player would suit him up and play him.
BTW the Memphis situation is NOT resolved yet and is on appeal.
All coaches pick players with problems from time to time. They can't be the know all and
end all for every kid. I am thinking Tubby has chosen a kid or two recently that has some
problems. Is that Tubby's fault ? No is isn't. It happens.

Finally, think what you want about UK fans. If you think ALL UK fans fit into your mold
then you are as guilty of stereotyping as those you blindly accuse. If you can't have
a civil discussion with pro's and con's about an issue and are limited to only seeing your side
then we have nothing to discuss.

Top Bottom