interesting, but not interesting and unnecessary to DpoDoll68

You are on this website, so I'll go ahead and make the assumption that you're familiar with computing devices. Grab your computing device, pull up a new browser tab, and type the recruit's name into the text field. (In this case, you would've typed "Andre Dollar" into your computing device.) After you press the enter button, a list of what are known as "hits" will populate the screen of your computing device. Click on one of the links available (ideally, the one that points you to the 247 website) and peruse the list of schools that are interested in (and perhaps have offered a scholarship to) the player in question.

Utilizing this simple, easy-to-follow list of instructions will prove beneficial in helping you to refrain from doing things like starting a new thread on GopherHole declaring how "interesting" it is that a player being recruited by the Gophers would be making social media posts about the Gophers.
I’ve already met the speech police of GopherHole, and it looks as though you’re the appropriate thread police officer. Man there’s certainly a handful of total losers on this forum. I can’t imagine being triggered enough to go after someone for posting a new thread I don’t approve of. What a godd**n loser

Does my starting of a new thread bother you that much?

No.

Also, while you may have known that the Gophers had already been recruiting him, I didn’t.

Prior to looking him up yesterday - no, I did not. I followed my handy list above - it's foolproof.

I’m usually pretty good at finding new information and tracking recruiting.

Are you, though?

I didn’t think the coaching staff had their eyes on a 15 year old from Oklahoma already.

You know what they say about assuming.

I also didn’t know if anyone else had known.

Neat. So post it in the Class of 2022 recruiting thread. Here's a handy link for future reference: https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/b...ting-thread-links-tweets-videos-rumors.87429/

So I was trying to bring something to attention that I thought may be worth while.

The fact that you thought this was worth while [sic] is the reason I responded to make fun of you.

the fact that you feel it’s necessary to get upset about the existence of a thread

I'm not upset at all - I'm literally laughing as I type this.

tells me you must live in your mother’s basement at age 48

My mom died almost 17 years ago. Thanks for bringing it up. I would never post a joke about your deceased dad, but you do you.

you play RPG video games all day

I don't see how this is relevant to anything, but I typically play sports video games.

7 Saturday’s of the year are your only times seeing daylight in which you go alone.

Was this "sentence" supposed to be in English?

You seem like a nice enough guy, Matthew, but this whole posting on GH thing is not for you.

I’m 28. I got banned for telling someone to F off because they were trying to paint me as a Hitler admirer.
I've seen a number of your posts now - including the gem on the Ooops thread. I would have guessed under 28, but that is about right for how you view yourself as a victim here. Have you ever been at fault for anyting?

No.

Prior to looking him up yesterday - no, I did not. I followed my handy list above - it's foolproof.

Are you, though?

You know what they say about assuming.

Neat. So post it in the Class of 2022 recruiting thread.

The fact that you thought this was worth while [sic] is the reason I responded to make fun of you.

I'm not upset at all - I'm literally laughing as I type this.

My mom died almost 17 years ago. Thanks for bringing it up. I would never post a joke about your deceased dad, but you do you.

I don't see how this is relevant to anything, but I typically play sports video games.

Was this "sentence" supposed to be in English?

You seem like a nice enough guy, Matthew, but this whole posting on GH thing is not for you.
I truly don’t care what you have to say about my thread I started, and I don’t care what your opinion of me posting on GH is. If you take issue with it you don’t have to be part of it. I don’t think you’re in charge of jack s**t around here, unless I’m mistaken

I truly don’t care what you have to say about my thread I started, and I don’t care what your opinion of me posting on GH is. If you take issue with it you don’t have to be part of it. I don’t think you’re in charge of jack s**t around here, unless I’m mistaken
You care so little that you've responded to me twice now. I think you care very deeply about the opinion that others have of your posting on GH, which is why you've been banned once already and are likely headed toward another one, hopefully permanent this time. I've been posting here for almost 13 years and haven't been banned even once. It's ok when someone gives you a hard time for your terrible posting. You'll bounce back, l'il buddy.

I've seen a number of your posts now - including the gem on the Ooops thread. I would have guessed under 28, but that is about right for how you view yourself as a victim here. Have you ever been at fault for anyting?
Is there anyone you don’t irritate on GH? I’ve seen a number of your arrogant posts too. Never said I was a victim of anything, did I? I don’t know what I’m supposed to claim fault for, swearing at someone for trying to misrepresent me? Yeah I did that. Don’t really feel I was wrong for doing so though.

You care so little that you've responded to me twice now. I think you care very deeply about the opinion that others have of your posting on GH, which is why you've been banned once already and are likely headed toward another one, hopefully permanent this time. I've been posting here for almost 13 years and haven't been banned even once. It's ok when someone gives you a hard time for your terrible posting. You'll bounce back, l'il buddy.
I respond because it’s entertaining, not because I sincerely care about your opinion. and you think that I was banned because I care deeply about the opinion that others have of my posts on GH? That’s your hot take? And you think I’ll be banned again permanently for what exactly? I take it that your 13 year membership gives you some feeling of authority here now. Thread Officer DB@GDoll68 at your service

Last edited:

I'll keep track; I'm entertained.

FOUR TIMES

Is there anyone you don’t irritate on GH? I’ve seen a number of your arrogant posts too. Never said I was a victim of anything, did I? I don’t know what I’m supposed to claim fault for, swearing at someone for trying to misrepresent me? Yeah I did that. Don’t really feel I was wrong for doing so though.
Yeah, you don’t think you’re victim. OK.
You don’t have to like my posting, doesn’t bother me, but worth noting I have 14,500+ posts and have never been banned. Might want to think about that while you complain about how I post.

I respond because it’s entertaining, not because I sincerely care about your opinion. and you think that I was banned because I care deeply about the opinion that others have of my posts on GH? That’s your hot take? And you think I’ll be banned again permanently for what exactly? I take it that your 13 year membership gives you some feeling of authority here now. Thread Officer Doll68 at your service
Clearly don’t care ???

Yeah, you don’t think you’re victim. OK.
You don’t have to like my posting, doesn’t bother me, but worth noting I have 14,500+ posts and have never been banned. Might want to think about that while you complain about how I post.
yeah that wasn’t actually worth noting, and I don’t care how many thousands of times you’ve made sure everyone knows that you exist.

It's not to Dpod, but close enough

MJF15's # of responses after stating, "I don't care."
FIVE

Last edited:

SIX

He even changed the thread title - but yeah, he doesn't care......
Well I have to specify what people are getting into, I wouldn’t want anyone to come into a thread they’re not interested in seeing. It might be too much for their arrogant minds to bear.

It's not, but I think it will be.
BTW...I'm approaching a meager 1300 posts (and all but 3 haven't been counting) without being banned.
I don’t care who has, or has not, been banned. Glad you do though. It’s really something you should feel proud of, since you must not have many actual accomplishments in life to stand on

You can't make it up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
NINE

Is there a recruiting class of 2022 or 2023 or 2024 (I’m not going to waste time looking his class up sorry DPO - I’m sure you can inform us) to put items like this in?

These proxy wars get a little tiring so maybe we can all learn to play nice.

Can we rename this “the All Things mjfelton15 and dpodoll pissing match thread”

TEN

and a thread title change

MJ! When did you get out of the penalty box? Did I miss that? Thought you were still serving that game misconduct. Welcome back.

And to the thread topic... yes, it's very good to see that kids are taking notice of Minnesota.
My stupid a$$ ban got lifted February 10th. I guess I have to stick to just telling people they’re idiots instead of swearing at them, because no free speech here
[/QUOTE]

Swearing just makes a person look small and illiterate.

Last edited:

My stupid a$$ ban got lifted February 10th. I guess I have to stick to just telling people they’re idiots instead of swearing at them, because no free speech here

Swearing just makes a person look small and illerate.
[/QUOTE]

Out of everyone on this board it surprises me the least that you would have to chime in on this conversation.

Top Bottom