Injury/COVID update

Based on Ben's comments Saturday and the game time decision status, it sounds like Battle might be a flu case and not Covid.

If it's the flu, it would be crazy if he still is not well enough to play tomorrow. Maybe I'm just hoping
I could be wrong, but I believe Ben said something to the effect of "he would have gone if he could" and that they only found out an hour before game that he wouldn't play.

Just my prediction: Battle plays, but Curry is out again. From all his comments I've seen in the last week, Ben seems to be wanting to play it very conservatively with EC given his history with injuries.

Honestly that would be worse than Covid or the flu from a duration standpoint.
Definitely wouldn't be good. Raymar Morgan at Michigan State tore up the B1G in his freshman and sophomore seasons, then he got mono and was never the same player after that.

But if it was mono, there would be no "game time decision." He'd straight up be out for like a month.

Just my prediction: Battle plays, but Curry is out again. From all his comments I've seen in the last week, Ben seems to be wanting to play it very conservatively with EC given his history with injuries.
...and he can use it as an opportunity to continue to develop Double T

Top Bottom