Indiana/Michigan State

maroonfive

Reaction score
I know it is only halftime, Indiana is up 27-14, maybe we have a chance against Michigan State.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!

We have a chance against everyone. But we don't play them for 7 weeks, so this game gives us absolutely no bearing for how we'll fair. Plus, I still think Michigan St. wins the game. I see little benefit to anyone playing the comparison game (this team beat that team and we beat that team and bla bla bla). We played Michigan State tough into the 4th quarter last year. If you want to go off of something. Go off of that.

The onside kick after they scored right before half was a great call. Too bad they only got 3 out of it.

We have a chance against everyone. But we don't play them for 7 weeks, so this game gives us absolutely no bearing for how we'll fair. Plus, I still think Michigan St. wins the game. I see little benefit to anyone playing the comparison game (this team beat that team and we beat that team and bla bla bla). We played Michigan State tough into the 4th quarter last year. If you want to go off of something. Go off of that.

So I take that to mean that you do not believe in the Transitive Property of Football.

So I take that to mean that you do not believe in the Transitive Property of Football.

Not in the Big Ten, and definitely not when it involves the Gophers. It certainly didn't work out against Iowa. Going off of that, we should also be heavy favorites against Northwestern since they gave up 40+ points to Syracuse and we gave up 3 meaningful points.

The onside kick after they scored right before half was a great call. Too bad they only got 3 out of it.

Not to mention beautifully executed.

But I definitely think that at the very least we have a chance against Michigan State, I've thought that since the beginning of the season. It will likely be a fairly close game.

That should have been Indiana ball. The Field Judge must have seen #83 do something in the pile to give him the boot.

That should have been Indiana ball. The Field Judge must have seen #83 do something in the pile to give him the boot.

Yeah, the punt returner was the only MSU player at the bottom of the pile. This reminds me of our game against MSU last year. Outplayed Michigan State for 3+ quarters, and then this.

Top Bottom