In my opinion this could be the biggest game in 25 years

nasa35

Reaction score
We win; who knows where this program goes?

We lose? I don't know, I just think we have to win this game. We have to.

A win would be awesome, for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I also think people are forgetting how incredible it is that we were able to get to 8 wins with 4 Big Ten wins. A win would be great today, but a loss wouldn't be terrible.

A win would be awesome, for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I also think people are forgetting how incredible it is that we were able to get to 8 wins with 4 Big Ten wins. A win would be great today, but a loss wouldn't be terrible.

Agreed. A win would be great (and I like our chances given the sitution and the possibility they are looking past us) but I don't see the reasoning behind thinking this is a "must win" for us. I am happy with how we have played this year. Wish our run O was a little more dominant given the emphasis put on it at the beginning of the year; but their really haven't been many disappointments this year progression wise imo

The outcome of this came will have no effect on the future of the program. Win or lose we are headed in the right direction.

A win would be great and anything is possible, but this is not a must win. An 8-4 record will be a huge improvement over where this program was two and three years ago.

Patience is virtue. The Gophers are slightly ahead of schedule per Kill and company, but they are not there yet.

Kill said the Gophers program is partly modeled after Wisconsin's & MSU's. It most likely will take the Gophers five full crops of good recruits.

I'd say two years from now we can truly see how Kill's system will be once fully implemented.

The upside for the program is looking great.

Top Bottom