In honor of Dr. Don: Gopherhole B-Ball Coach Pickem: Win Free T-Shirt!!!

Rich Pitino, April 5, 2013, 9:00 a.m.

Let's remember the disclaimer: "Pick the new coach and the date he's officially announced (press conference)."

GopherHole admin has a death-defying decision to make.

GopherHole admin has a death-defying decision to make.

It is really clear cut. Including your obvious re-edit after the fact, you also had two different dates. The rules didn't state only one entry per person. The only rule was first one to pick the date and that was me by over two hours. I also showed integrity in not post editing my pick.

It is really clear cut. Including your obvious re-edit after the fact, you also had two different dates. The rules didn't state only one entry per person. The only rule was first one to pick the date and that was me by over two hours. I also showed integrity in not post editing my pick.

I succumb to you and your demands. Wear that t-shirt in pride knowing that you whipped an old man out of a new wardrobe. :)

All is good, I am too old to argue. I leave relentless arguing to #1Alphabet (banned) mnsport255 (banned) lakesgopher, wren, pantherhawk and all young energetic pups.

I succumb to you and your demands. Wear that t-shirt in pride knowing that you whipped an old man out of a new wardrobe. :)

All is good, I am too old to argue. I leave relentless arguing to #1Alphabet (banned) mnsport255 (banned) lakesgopher, wren, pantherhawk and all young energetic pups.

Post #3....I beat all of you.

alchemy2u is our winner. Congrats!

Well played as well Dr. Don and others. Some fun answers.

alchemy, you deserve it. Wear it with pride.

Top Bottom