In case anybody missed it: Caitlin Clark went #1 in the WNBA Draft. :)

60's Guy

Reaction score
Last edited:

Some mock drafts had Sara Scalia getting drafted in the third round. She did not get drafted. I wonder if the Lynx will sign her for a tryout?

Some mock drafts had Sara Scalia getting drafted in the third round. She did not get drafted. I wonder if the Lynx will sign her for a tryout?
I'll bet she gets some camp invites. Could be tough to land a roster spot.

Kate Martin, a rare 4-time all BIG sportsmanship award winner. Guessing she had more BIG players happy for her last night than Iowa's other draftee.

Kate Martin, a rare 4-time all BIG sportsmanship award winner. Guessing she had more BIG players happy for her last night than Iowa's other draftee.
You saying there are people who are annoyed by Caitlin Clark? Oh come on... :)

Really proud of Kate. Had to red shirt her freshman year because she was recovering from a torn ACL. Kate finished with 7 rings. 4 B1G tourney, 1 B1G season championship and 2 Final Fours. Just shows you hard work is rewarding.

Really proud of Kate. Had to red shirt her freshman year because she was recovering from a torn ACL. Kate finished with 7 rings. 4 B1G tourney, 1 B1G season championship and 2 Final Fours. Just shows you hard work is rewarding.
Never heard anyone claim you get a ring for winning a regional. Rings are for championships.

Last edited:

It has become my goal in life to go ONE F*’lng day without out hearing the words "Caitlan Clark"!

Top Bottom