Is Todays Game against OSU a "Must Win" for the Gophers NCAA quest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Missed-layup

Junior Member, a Senior Mind
Reaction score
Impact Poll:
1. Gophers Must Win against OSU today in order to keep their NCAA dream alive
2. Today's OSU game is not an important game in the Gophers Quest to reach the NCAA
3. Todays game is neither important nor unimportant for the Gophers NCAA quest - I just watch the game to see the kids succeed in winning and losing
4. Today is an important game in the Gopher's quest to reach the NCAA, but it is not an absolute must-win

Impact Poll:
1. Gophers Must Win against OSU today in order to keep their NCAA dream alive
2. Today's OSU game is not an important game in the Gophers Quest to reach the NCAA
3. Todays game is neither important nor unimportant for the Gophers NCAA quest - I just watch the game to see the kids succeed in winning and losing
4. Mauturi Should have fired Brewster
None of the above: today is an important game in the Gopher's quest to reach the NCAA, but it is not an absolute must-win.

Can you change a Poll? I will add your choice as an option.

Today is NOT a "must-win."

A "must-win" literally means that if we lose today, we don't make the tourney, even if we win the rest of our Big 10 games.

It's false.

1 and 4

the game itself may not be must win to keep tourney hopes alive. but come tourney time, would they put OSU in yet neglect a team that beat them twice?

None of the above: today is an important game in the Gopher's quest to reach the NCAA, but it is not an absolute must-win.

Im gonna agree with this quote. Although very important, it is not a must win, but it is darn close to one.

I voted for must win because I think it is more of a must win than a non important game (hope that makes sense)

Today's game is not a must win. If we take care of business at home we will make the tourney. People are getting too worried. @ ILL and @ MICH would be must wins because we are a better team, OSU is clearly better than us.

Top Bottom