Illinois vs Iowa 2-2-2020

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Anyone watch that game? One of the best this season!! back an forth, many ties and lead changes.
Great stuff!! (yes I was cheering for Illnoise. who hates Iowa?)

One thing I did notice (and by no means am I racist) at one point Iowa had 5 white guys and Illinois had 5 African Americans on the floor. I point this out because you just don't see that very often..... not that I'm looking for it. Most BBall teams are very diverse, so it just seemed different.

I hope that came out right...

Bigger story for me is the Illinois assistant chirping McCaffrey, the player, after he was getting hacked pretty hard at the end of the game, and then continues to go off on Fran. Fran then turns around and takes his team off of the floor lol. Definitely on the Illini assistant to me. What did everyone else think?

Bigger story for me is the Illinois assistant chirping McCaffrey, the player, after he was getting hacked pretty hard at the end of the game, and then continues to go off on Fran. Fran then turns around and takes his team off of the floor lol. Definitely on the Illini assistant to me. What did everyone else think?
Definitely the assistant egging that one on

I don't care what anyone says. I think Fran is hilarious. His outbursts and tantrums make me laugh, whereas Izzo's annoy me.

This was a great back and forth game. Big time battles in the paint.

Had a NCAA Tourney game feel to it.

Definitely the assistant egging that one on
I guess they were mad about a dunk at the end when they were up 8. As the Illinois players are mugging McCaffrey as time expired, seems a little silly to get upset over that. Plus a double digit win does more for your NET doesn't it?

Top Bottom