Illini fans

That's cold! Although I have to admit that I did laugh out loud after reading it.

That could just as easily been us, IMO...one shot difference in a wonderful feeling and a horrible one...sure glad it not though....

Only 10 minutes until the Illini fans tune in ESPNU for the NIT selection show. HAHAHAHA!!!

This was not a Gophers v. Illini decision. If Illinois had make it, it would not have been at our expense. I'd rather have a fellow Big 10 team make it then someone else.

But if you take more pleasure in mocking others when they're down instead of celebrating your own teams accomplishments, I guess you're entitled.

This was not a Gophers v. Illini decision. If Illinois had make it, it would not have been at our expense. I'd rather have a fellow Big 10 team make it then someone else.

But if you take more pleasure in mocking others when they're down instead of celebrating your own teams accomplishments, I guess you're entitled.

agree. If we met Ill in the finals we both proabably would be dancing...

Uncalled for. However some Illinois fans on the espn boards were trying to make a case for the Illini having a better tournament resume than the gophers.

What did Illinois do to have us mock them?

Nothing, at least as far as I know. I have noticed a surprising amount of vitriol between Illini and Buckeye fans over the past few days however.

Top Bottom