I'll be glad when the circus ends and . . .

DL65

Reaction score
that we move on.

I sincerely hope Henderson says it's Minnesota, shortly; however, I doubt that'll be the case. That said, if he decides elsewhere, give him the headlines that he'll get in the Twin Cities tomorrow and then let the stories continue in Columbus, LA or wherever but not here.

I appreciate the effort Coach Brewster and his staff extended in his recruitment, but, as I mentioned in another thread, if he doesn't sign with the Gophers I don't care what place we finished . . . it matters not.

The dog and pony show into his recruitment has gotten tiresome! How wonderful it is that the Henderson's can keep a secret and keep everyone guessing about his decision. Hopefully there isn't an encore performance tomorrow.

I'm grateful for those that have their signed letters of intent and will wear the maroon and gold. Welcome! And welcome to the walk-ons, may all of you enjoy success and great memories as Golden Gophers!

Go Gophers!!

Amen... I hope to only read one more Henderson thread... the one that actually has an official link to his decision. If the shocking/highly unlikely news comes out that he will be a Gopher, I will read everything because it will feel worth it to me. Otherwise, It will just be nice to have this over.

It would be nice for it to be over and down with. I gues I will have to wait another 1/2 hour.

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adios, Good-bye . . .

Next! Moved on!

Looking forward to Spring practice and the 2010 season!

Go Gophers!!

I think it's high time people here got a grip when it comes to SH. He wasn't going to turn us around all by his lonesome. OL's don't do that. QB's do that. RB's do that. Sometimes a WR does that. A smart defensive mind, of which there are plenty in this country, can scheme to minimize the effect of an SH. Wait, first of all we have to find out if he's even capable of having that effect in college ball. Not a given.

Top Bottom