Ihnen status

TABinMO

Reaction score
Any info on how long he will be out?

What happened? He was the only reason I was going to follow this team this year.....

He's out for the season as far as I know. There is a chance Parker Fox comes back in January, but not Ihnen.
He was really hobbling getting up and down off the court during timeouts at the Concordia game, he is a long way from returning, next summer at the earliest would me my guess

Reactions: sal

He was really hobbling getting up and down off the court during timeouts at the Concordia game, he is a long way from returning, next summer at the earliest would me my guess
If you're talking about Fox, that's not what Ryan James and others are reporting.

Hes expected to return at some point this season.

If you're talking about Fox, that's not what Ryan James and others are reporting.

Hes expected to return at some point this season.
Ihnen, Fox really looked good, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the court sometime this season.

He's out for the season as far as I know. There is a chance Parker Fox comes back in January, but not Ihnen.

Didn't realize Parker could come back this season. Would be a nice addition.

Would we want to see Fox on the court this season? I'd rather have him sit out this season and play the next two years when they are hopefully playing in more meaningful games.
7 years is a long time in college but maybe he loves college like MDT.

Top Bottom