If Tanner Morgan decides to return, it will be a big deal for Gopher Football.

hungan1

Reaction score
We have much-maligned Tanner Morgan and PJ Fleck and the Offense this season. With unexpected losses at BGSU and Illinois and missing the opportunity to knock off Iowa, he took more than his share of the brunt from us.

He sucked it all in and went about being the starting QB. Hats off to Tanner for being a classy leader.

There are a lot of things that needed tweaking with the team for them to be consistent. One of them is TM establishing rapport with his Wide Receivers as he did in 2018 that led to a memorable 2019 season in Gopher history.

With All-American Running Back Mo returning, there is hunger and optimism.

The Wide Receiver development is critical. If Tanner Morgan returns, it is a bonus.

An extra year with TM for Dylan Wright, Michael Brown Stephens, Daniel Jackson, and others is critical in establishing rapport and development as Big Ten Wide Receivers catching passes from a seasoned veteran.

TM will go down in Gopher history as one of the best quarterbacks that we will have record-wise.

IMHO, they have a chance to win the Big Ten West outright if several of this season's experience contributors choose to return. Several of them are part of the WMU Mafia that came with PJ Fleck in the 2017 Recruiting Class.

I'm torn, our O Line will not be as good next year and Morgan is not very mobile....I'd be OK either way if he comes back or not. Might be better to have someone more mobile IMO.

Also, if Autman-Bell doesn't come back I don't see Morgan having a great year next year.

I'm torn, our O Line will not be as good next year and Morgan is not very mobile....I'd be OK either way if he comes back or not. Might be better to have someone more mobile IMO.

Also, if Autman-Bell doesn't come back I don't see Morgan having a great year next year.

Daylen Wright is the key

Top Bottom