If anyone is watching the announcement, talk to us...

He basicially walked by all the jerseys, said he had a good time on all his visits......and then picked USC......

Didn't say anything else....no questions asking about sanctions or anything...just went to commercial

went through all the schools and talked about the visits, and then came to MN...all he said was "hometown school" and then picked USC

I bet we were a close second. That is teh suck.

Off to drink the bourbon.

beer is cracked......f%#k, oh, well

What a DICK...

Said something nice about every school, then..."Minnesota, uh, hometown school"

Talking about it now...felt most "comfortable" at usc...

Loves kiffens, Orgeron, OLine coach..

Loves LA

2nd place was OSU

No mention of MN whatsoever......

What a DICK...

Said something nice about every school, then..."Minnesota, uh, hometown school"

Seriously? Please, let's not go down this road people. Let's not be that embittered school that the local kid dissed that just sits there and rags on him the rest of the day.

I bet we were a close second. That is teh suck.

Off to drink the bourbon.

We pretty much were 6th. The ony reason we were still included was so Sean could pimp the Twin Cities media.

When asked about flying to the games, his dad said they will probably just relocate out there.

We pretty much were 6th. The ony reason we were still included was so Sean could pimp the Twin Cities media.

Yeah, I was kidding.

We were an absolute afterthought and never in the running. I hope they were reasonably up-front with the Gopher staff about that so Brewster didn't dedicate resources to his recruitment for no purpose.

Regardless, a couple days of drinking will cure my ills. Time to look forward to the spring game.

Seriously? Please, let's not go down this road people. Let's not be that embittered school that the local kid dissed that just sits there and rags on him the rest of the day.

Oh, I think that pretty much is a given.

When asked about flying to the games, his dad said they will probably just relocate out there.

Don't his parents have jobs? Or do 'jobs' with 'friends of USC' come with the scholarship?

I'll go down that road. That comment sounds like he needed to justify why Minnesota was even on the table. Face it: we weren't even close.

omg his dad just tried to lay down a verse and he's absolutely horrible! He's all yours Calvin Broadus!

Yeah, I was kidding.

We were an absolute afterthought and never in the running. I hope they were reasonably up-front with the Gopher staff about that so Brewster didn't dedicate resources to his recruitment for no purpose.

Regardless, a couple days of drinking will cure my ills. Time to look forward to the spring game.

It was sure a waste of a Sunday night for Brewster. Hopefully Coach got to eat lots of that pizza from the two dozen ordered.

Top Bottom