"I truly believe in their future and I can help turn the program around" Interview with Isaac Asuma

Isaac Asuma, the Flying Finn!!!

The kid is very articulate. (Tony could learn from him on how to avoid ums and ahs when speaking.) He comes across as a mature young man who will only get better.

I'm glad he's a Gopher and I hope his prediction about this upcoming season is correct. I would love to see the Gophers be .500 in the B1G this season and barring injury, I think it's a very real possibility.

Isaac Asuma, the Flying Finn!!!

The kid is very articulate. (Tony could learn from him on how to avoid ums and ahs when speaking.) He comes across as a mature young man who will only get better.

I'm glad he's a Gopher and I hope his prediction about this upcoming season is correct. I would love to see the Gophers be .500 in the B1G this season and barring injury, I think it's a very real possibility.
.500 or better is probable This team has great chemistry. Kind of shocking for what they have been through the last two years. That takes a resilient coaching staff. Isaac will be a true Gopher Great!! An ultimate team player in all dimensions possible the student athlete. When The Finn arrives on campus he is one to lead us to the next level. Grove will contribute also.

I thought 12-8 minimum was assured? The goal posts are on the move....
It’s still a tough league Wisconsin and Nebraska both had 9 wins played on Wednesday. Northwestern had 12 wins. They were the number 3 seed. I would just like to see them get to 500 would be a positive turnaround.

I thought 12-8 minimum was assured? The goal posts are on the move....
What is assured is you can not read. Quote it or STFU. Yeah, Parker is finished and a waste of a scholarship too. Same for Ihnen.

Seems like a smart kid. Glad that he's on the team.

View attachment 25999

Shockingly, I never got a reply to this:

View attachment 26001
Good job. Worthy of a serious reply. In my non hip hop urban usage world FIFY is sarcasm. But the more I look at this team and gather useful information on it I will proudly own the 12-8 prediction. Prediction, not assurance. As far as the NIL I have explained it is a business advertising decision and not a sports donation. If you know what NIL is, that is it. Next? $100 is truly laughable, but likely all you can afford on what you consider a safe bet. My apologies on not having the ability to communicate on the same level with you. Enjoy the off season. I am.

Last edited:

Good job. Worthy of a serious reply. In my non hip hop urban usage world FIFY is sarcasm. But the more I look at this team and gather useful information on it I will proudly own the 12-8 prediction. Prediction, not assurance. As far as the NIL I have explained it is a business advertising decision and not a sports donation. If you know what NIL is, that is it. Next? $100 is truly laughable, but likely all you can afford on what you consider a safe bet. My apologies on not having the ability to communicate on the same level with you. Enjoy the/ off season. I am.
$100 is all I'm willing to waste on an internet wager with a fool. You won't back up your prediction. Fine. Noted. We'll just look forward to that seven figure check you're cutting soon. :rolleyes:

I don’t drink. It clouds your mind and is a depressant which leads to negative thinking.

$100 is all I'm willing to waste on an internet wager with a fool. You won't back up your prediction. Fine. Noted. We'll just look forward to that seven figure check you're cutting soon. :rolleyes:
lol @howeda7 ill go 100 with ya..love the optimism from rock, but this team is not winning 12 games in conference..maybe half that, they just dont have the athleticism or talent

Don’t over look 10 or more others playing this year. A brand new team to get excited about. Garcia has a full supporting cast. Top to bottom 2 deep or more.

I dont know how much the non-conference schedule will tell us about this team, but by all accounts we should expect them to “gulp” dominate?

Top Bottom