I think we broke Colorado …

We had a young Buffs family sitting behind us with a 7 year old boy. The youngster was a big fan and you could see the sadness on his face. Many a young Gopher fan has been there too. I was impressed with the number of fans that made the trip and hope they had a good weekend.

We had a young Buffs family sitting behind us with a 7 year old boy. The youngster was a big fan and you could see the sadness on his face. Many a young Gopher fan has been there too. I was impressed with the number of fans that made the trip and hope they had a good weekend.
I was riding in an elevator with a few minutes left in the 4th. There was a guy with a Colorado lanyard and press pass. I kiddingly said I'm sorry. He replied with it's he who should apologize.

I was riding in an elevator with a few minutes left in the 4th. There was a guy with a Colorado lanyard and press pass. I kiddingly said I'm sorry. He replied with it's he who should apologize.
Yeah a great program historically and when they announced this matchup we figured it would be a good non conference match.

Reminds me of a 5 and 7 year old who sat behind me at Penn State in 2016. They were so excited in the fourth about us winning and then the bottom dropped out.

Reminds me of a 5 and 7 year old who sat behind me at Penn State in 2016. They were so excited in the fourth about us winning and then the bottom dropped out.
It sucks but maybe it builds some character.

It went so badly the AD had to issue the Dreaded Vote of Confidence to a first year coach.

They haven't been the same since Gary Barnett was forced out in 2005. That year they finished 1st in their division and 7-5 record overall.

I mean if there is anyone who understands what they are going through it has to be MN sports fans right?

Depends upon how long you've been a Minnesota football fan. Minnesota fans for about 10 years or less haven't experienced misery to the extent that Colorado fans have this year or even last year.

They haven't been the same since Gary Barnett was forced out in 2005. That year they finished 1st in their division and 7-5 record overall.
I would agree for the most part, but they did have that one glorious (for them) year in 2016 where they won their division, climbed as high as #8 in the CFP, and finished in the teens in both polls.

I would agree for the most part, but they did have that one glorious (for them) year in 2016 where they won their division, climbed as high as #8 in the CFP, and finished in the teens in both polls.
Yeah, I overlooked that year. They had a really good string of coaches with Barnett, Rick Neuheisel and Bill McCartney.

Depends upon how long you've been a Minnesota football fan. Minnesota fans for about 10 years or less haven't experienced misery to the extent that Colorado fans have this year or even last year.
Unless, of course they are Viking fans!

Nice game last night,not.

It was only a about 375 days ago that they were playing better than Texas A&M.

Top Bottom