I think I found GW

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
He's writing letters like this and forging Doogie's signature.

Seriously though, what is wrong with some people?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fake Doogie sent a letter to Real Doogie?

That's actual insanity, there. Upper level psych case study waiting to happen. The funny part, the person who wrote that is actually reading this. If you're nuts enough to write this letter to Kill, you're 100% posting on Gopherhole. So, identify yourself and accept your shame.

Could be worse, though. Could be terrorizing his family with death threats like Christian Ponder was subjected to by some soulless ****-mongers that try to pass themselves off as Minnesotans.

I think GW is too proud to put that much effort into something and not be able to take the credit. But, I wonder how many letters and emails like that -- or worse -- Coach Kill gets per week. Probably a lot more than I'm comfortable with, and almost assuredly some from GH posters.

Wow! That is creepy. I'm picturing Kathy Bates with a typewriter.

Faux Doogie sent a letter to the fake named Doogie.

So if Faux Doogie started posting on GH would he actually have some informative takes on Gopher Sports? Or does he try to imitate the real Doogie, but add some humor? I never followed Faux Pelini.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The letter is folded in half. What kind of envelope was used and what else came with it?

I'm confused. This is a letter addressed to Coach Kill but sent to Doogie? Did Kill receive this letter? Somebody set me straight here please.

Are we sure this isn't, say, P******Hawk?..

It does have that idiot written all over it. The guy is deranged. He loves this site by the way, I'm pretty sure he posts here.

I was thinking this as well, until I realized the letter did not contain his usual racism and homophobia. There is zero way he could get through an entire letter without his bread and butter.

Two things:

1) P******hawk is a banned word on here, lol. (good)
2) He does have an account on here, he uses screen shots of topics
on here and posts to his twitter acct. minnisoDUH.

So, perhaps he was GW too!

Two things:

No chance. GW has at least displayed some intelligence. P******hawk has only displayed a severe lack of intelligence.

Two things:

Actually looking at twitter it seems like he runs about 4 accounts and just has conversations with himself back and fourth.

Top Bottom