I saw the New Mexico State equipment truck today

It looked tired. Scrawny. Scared.
I think I may have seen the same truck?
1959-U-Haul-Truck-300x198.jpg

That means the Aggievision mobile command truck can’t be far behind.

Any word if there will be enough room for other media satellite links east of the stadium if the Aggievision truck sets up first?

I think I may have seen the same truck?
1959-U-Haul-Truck-300x198.jpg
Gotta think that title sponsor Casa DE Autos, for NMSU could spring for a better paint job, and some Meguiar's or Armor All tire shine at least. Anyone know who Aggievision's sideline reporter will be? Or will they just hire an intern from the Athletic?

I hope nobody tries to park in Jerry's spot at the Sheraton. You know how upset that makes him.

Stupid question that mostly doesn't matter much to anything:

do they really hire someone to drive a semi with all their pads, equipment, etc. from New Mexico to Minnesota?

Is that significantly cheaper and/or better than just stowing it in the charter jet?

Stupid question that mostly doesn't matter much to anything:

do they really hire someone to drive a semi with all their pads, equipment, etc. from New Mexico to Minnesota?

Is that significantly cheaper and/or better than just stowing it in the charter jet?
I believe that's pretty standard practice for college football. Here's even a (somewhat dated) link that has pictures of all the Big10 transport trucks.

It's not whole lot further from Minneapolis to Las Cruces than from Minneapolis to Maryland. And if you did put it in a charter jet, you would still need a truck to get it around town when you reached your destination. That's a lot of loading and unloading.

I believe that's pretty standard practice for college football. Here's even a (somewhat dated) link that has pictures of all the Big10 transport trucks.

It's not whole lot further from Minneapolis to Las Cruces than from Minneapolis to Maryland. And if you did put it in a charter jet, you would still need a truck to get it around town when you reached your destination. That's a lot of loading and unloading.
Iowa's trucks are and always will be ugly.

Gotta think that title sponsor Casa DE Autos, for NMSU could spring for a better paint job, and some Meguiar's or Armor All tire shine at least. Anyone know who Aggievision's sideline reporter will be? Or will they just hire an intern from the Athletic?
I think they may be looking for a first semester student from Brown Institute.

That was a fun page to look at:

Best trucks: Illinois and Minnesota
Worst trucks: Iowa and Wisconsin (shocking I know)
Liked the Michigan truck, at least the semi part looks like their helmet.

Top Bottom