I must be dreaming

Oneoldgopher

Reaction score
Mack Brown could be a longshot, but not out as far as could be expected.

Only if he brings Urban Meyer as his OC, Bob Stoops as his DC, Brain Kelly as Quality Control Supervisor(the guy responsible for taping practice), and Tim Brewster Recruiting Coordinator.

Tim Brewster has to be recruiting coordinator under these circumstances!

I have another name that I'm not sure people are thinking about much: Tony Dungy.

Maybe Joel actually got in touch with Zombie Rockne and found out he's interested in at least talking it over.

This is hilarious, I had the same stupid thought after they lost to Baylor. How funny would that be to have Timmy back as a recruiting coordinator under Mack Brown. If by some act of god Mack did come here, I dont think Brew would take a job with Minneosota again.

This is hilarious, I had the same stupid thought after they lost to Baylor. How funny would that be to have Timmy back as a recruiting coordinator under Mack Brown. If by some act of god Mack did come here, I dont think Brew would take a job with Minneosota again.

As long as we are confessing ... ok, me too. I thought the same thing.

That being said I hope we have people involved in the search that are not realists. Why not shoot high because you never know. I still wonder how we got Tubby.

As long as we are confessing ... ok, me too. I thought the same thing.

That being said I hope we have people involved in the search that are not realists. Why not shoot high because you never know. I still wonder how we got Tubby.

Those who only grab what is reasonable can never grab what is glorious.

I'm not ruling out Dungy yet. Sometimes when a coach gets involved in helping to look for a coach, eventually they decide to become the coach. I still think Dungy might reconsider.

I'm not ruling out Dungy yet. Sometimes when a coach gets involved in helping to look for a coach, eventually they decide to become the coach. I still think Dungy might reconsider.

That only happens in VP searches.:clap:

Top Bottom