I log in everyday to see if we signed someone and all I see is.....

Otis

Reaction score
Threads hijacked by Pitino bashing.

It gets old.

Old like, "The Badger way is the best way!" - BuiltBadgers

Old like, "Wrong Thread", old.

It makes me feel old.

Like, "Old Bob", Old!

Almost, "Sid", Old if there is such a thing.

Could we just confine our bitching and moaning about our coach and his offense and his defense and his recruiting and his game management and his clock management and his overall ability to threads dedicated to his denigration?

I'm too old for this.

Get off my lawn!

And havent you heard? We signed Matthew Hurt. Please welcome him

I log in every day to see if Richard signed anyone, and all I see is Rick burning up the recruiting trail.

It's like this board is a free therapy session for the Charlie Brown fans. Be nice if the board begin to lock certain threads and warn people that just constantly troll the negative. Moderation on this message board is curiously absent considering it was started by a gopher fan...

Last edited:

like it or not, "Rick" Pitino is a name. "Rich" Pitino is the son of a name.

I am NOT saying that Rich Pitino cannot have a fine career as a head coach. But, as this point of their respective careers, Rick is a bigger name than Rich. that's just reality.

I will stand by my belief that Matz was underused. When we finally gave him some run, he was somewhat productive. I would have liked to see him used more than he was.

Go Gophers!!
Agree. He is another case of our "terrible bench" being more of a factor of Pitino's usage than the actual ability of the players. This is my number one gripe with Pitino. There are players to use, and he just doesn't.

like it or not, "Rick" Pitino is a name. "Rich" Pitino is the son of a name.

I am NOT saying that Rich Pitino cannot have a fine career as a head coach. But, as this point of their respective careers, Rick is a bigger name than Rich. that's just reality.
Worth noting that, by the time he was 35, Rick Pitino had coached a team to the Final Four.

I will stand by my belief that Matz was underused. When we finally gave him some run, he was somewhat productive. I would have liked to see him used more than he was.

Go Gophers!!
Totally agree.

Knight was 32 when he did that and 35 when he won it. Age does not matter. Tons of coaches win early and were ready even before they got their job.

Maybe the OP would be better off just waiting for it to appear in the newspaper?

If you want to be among the very first to know, and you don’t want to pay for it (GI, etc), you don’t have much choice but to wade through some amount of muck.

Maybe the OP would be better off just waiting for it to appear in the newspaper?

If you want to be among the very first to know, and you don’t want to pay for it (GI, etc), you don’t have much choice but to wade through some amount of muck.
Says a person who throws muck 90% of the time.

Top Bottom