I found "that one guy"

What a moron. He obviously hasn't been to most college stadiums which are complete dumps compared to TCF.

What a loser....the next Patrick Reusse.....he's one of those writers that feels the need to go against what everyone else is saying and feeling just to get the attention....it's interesting that I have not heard one negative about how this stadium was built and only heard stories about how there isn't another stadium that compares as far as ammenities......and alot of the comments are coming from people who don't even have ties to Minnesota football......what an unoriginal jerk this guy is !

what a frickin knob, heres an idea for him not to lose his seat: get a friend, that way when you get up, they can save your seat?? Not tough to figure out why this guy obviously doesn't have too many friends.

Lets give this guy a lot of attention here today. Maybe even get him a 7 or 8 page thread.

This is the most asinine article I've ever read...he makes his claims on how bad it is based on the fact that it cost less than the average stadium, he parked for free, that it looks like it has instant nostalgia, that the scoreboard and sound system are tremendous, and that the atmosphere is like none other.

Yup...sounds pretty bad to me, too.

What a moron. He claims to be a student (or at least sit in the student section), but is surprised that there was no assigned seating in the student section? Why should this be a surprise to anyone? It's the norm for student tickets across the country - show up early, and you'll get a better seat. That he is surprised that his seat was not there when he came back shows that he must not have had seats at the Dome. He might have noticed that his ticket didn't have a seat assignment - what part of general admission doesn't he understand?

He claims that new stadiums cost twice what TCF cost, but that's NFL stadiums. This is a college stadium. Many people complained that we spent more on this stadium than other colleges did, but those other colleges built barebones stadiums with cheap facades to cover it up.

Traffic after a football game sucks. Film at 11.

He's got to the the only person who felt this stadium looked cheap or resembled the Metrodome in any way.

And the booze thing again. He seems like precisely the sort of person who shouldn't have booze at the game. College stadiums don't have beer, at least not in the general seating. The Metrodome was an abberation, as the U didn't own it.

The food was good, if you could get through the lines. I got mine as soon as I entered the stadium. I had the bacon cheeseburger and fries, quite good actually. The price was not outrageous, certainly not by stadium standards. This person must not have bought food in the Dome or in any other stadium if he thinks it was outrageously expensive.

He claims to have been 30 feet from the band, but couldn't hear it? I don't buy it. I was at the opposite end of the stadium and I could hear the band. I would have liked to have heard the hand better, but I could hear it. He claimes that there were 10 times more band members at halftime than there was sitting in the band section? Nonsense.

Yes, there were long lines at halftime. But claiming that getting from one section to another "could have" taken 15 minutes? Nonsense. That indicates he didn't try it. I got up at halftime, and went to the concourse. The lines at concessions were long, so I didn't get anything there, but instead pressed through the crowd to get to a souvenuier stand, bought my daughter something and a radio for myself. It didn't take me long. And If I wanted to get from one section to another, there is always walking through the seating area, which is easier to do than at the dome (more leg room) and easier because a lot of people were in the concourse.

It's bleacherreport. Any dummy can write an article. If I wanted to write one about how Michael Vick should be allowed to fight dogs on the sideline while he's the backup QB, it would get published there.

It doesn't matter how irrelevent it is, gopherhole needs something to meltdown over every single day. Reuse, kfan, doogie and now bleacher report.

It doesn't matter how irrelevent it is, gopherhole needs something to meltdown over every single day. Reuse, kfan, doogie and now bleacher report.

This is an Internet Message Board - not Tea with the Queen. Have you ever been on a Message Board before? Bitching about people or things you don't like is one of the primary reasons that they exist. If you don't like a particular thread you can always move on to different one. If you keep at it you will eventually find one that suits your taste. If you don't then you should probably move on to another website. That is how it is supposed to work. You are starting to sound like a broken record with your constant complaining.

What a moron. He claims to be a student (or at least sit in the student section), but is surprised that there was no assigned seating in the student section? Why should this be a surprise to anyone? It's the norm for student tickets across the country - show up early, and you'll get a better seat.
We had assigned seats for student tickets at Arizona State. It's not a huge deal but I'd much prefer that.

By any honest measure, this isn't a "meltdown".

The reason no one saved his seat when he got up to use the restroom is cause he's such a whiny little d-bag. If he had a friend in the world to go to the game with, it wouldn't be a problem. If he was sitting next to me and I saw him get up, I'd make sure to have people around me fill in so he couldn't come back

He claims the stadium "looks cheap", but doesn't give one example of why he thinks it looks cheap.

Top Bottom