I am back - sans stein. That means NO GOPHER VICTORY THIS WEEKEND!

Bacon versus Stein? We are free of Brewster that alone give us Gopher fans a fighting chance.

If the stein really was bringing victory to the Badgers, would any self-respecting Badgers fan want it back? I would think that a real badgers fan would value the victory-giving mojo over the getting the stein back. I would think they would go so far as to lock the doors, turn out the lights and pretend not to be at home if someone did show up intending to return the stein.

We'll trade the stein for the slab of bacon. Or maybe not. We need undercover agents to liberate the slab. First, we need someone to create a replica slab. Then we need to infiltrate the enemy headquarters, getting a job on the cleaning staff. Replace the slab with the replica, hide the real thing in the trash, and roll out the door to glory.

all those nights hacking into the mugs on the walls at the Essen Haus. hilarious!

Stein3.jpg

Not shown: framed picture of Studwell embracing Joel Maturi at The Library on Mill Ave. the night before the 2006 Insight Bowl.

Top Bottom