I 👃a 5-2 finish. What 👃 you?

How many Ws in the home stretch?

• Total voters
They will be favored in all the home games and judging by the record vs the spread that should get us to 19 wins.

Odds of stealing a victory on the road are not great:
Nebraska 30%
Illinois 10%
Northwestern 35%

They will be favored in all the home games and judging by the record vs the spread that should get us to 19 wins.

Nebraska 30%
Illinois 10%
Northwestern 35%
We’re grabbing Two of those bad boys

Nebraska 30%
Illinois 10%
Northwestern 35%
Read in 24/7 where Neb, Illini & NU have a combined 42-4 home record. Tough gig but somehow has to pee in their home brew!!

If Torvik predictors are accurate as seen above
Neb 24%
ILL 13%
NW 24%

Does that mean MN has a 48% chance of winning ONE of the @NEB/@NW games (6% chance of winning both). I'll take a 1-1 road trip to those two schools, and roll the dice at ILL. Nobody gave us a snowball's chance at PUR either. Nobody can predict. OSU is a higher win chance, so let's knock them off!

Looking at who we have left and what we have for away games I’d say 3 wins on the low end and 5 on the high end. We’re playing better so 5 is doable but not easy.

I’m curious George about our chances when you factor in our record vs the spread.

Percentages have got to be higher.

Ohio State--L
Nebraska--L
Illinois--L
Penn State--W
Indiana--W
Northwestern--L

While I am expecting 3 more wins Ohio St, Penn St., and Indiana quad 1 wins also determine tourney bid and seating.

Neb 24%
ILL 13%
NW 24%

Does that mean MN has a 48% chance of winning ONE of the @NEB/@NW games (6% chance of winning both). I'll take a 1-1 road trip to those two schools, and roll the dice at ILL. Nobody gave us a snowball's chance at PUR either. Nobody can predict. OSU is a higher win chance, so let's knock them off!
The probability of winning at least one of those games is 1 minus the probability of losing all of them. Probability of losing all 3 against Nebraska, Illinois, and Northwestern is

.76 x .87 x .76 = 50.25%

1 - .5025 = 49.75% chance of winning at least one of the remaining road games.

Chance of winning at least one of Nebraska and Northwestern is

1 - .76 x .76 = 1 - .5776 = 42.24%

Neb 24%
ILL 13%
NW 24%

This is all based on memory and not research, But I don't remember us winning at Illinois. I'm sure that we have, but that place has been deadly to us. I would put our chances at closer to 2%.

True, traditionally not a good matchup for MN, much like MSU. If they battle like they did at Purdue, survive adjustments, it can be done! Let’s beat OSU and take them one at a time like golf shots.

Illinois is gettable, and would send a bigtime message to othe BTN teams. Just have to play 2 40 min! MN should wear GASH warm up shoot around shirts- Gentlemen Against Sexual Harrassment.

Illinois is gettable, and would send a bigtime message to othe BTN teams. Just have to play 2 40 min! MN should wear GASH warm up shoot around shirts- Gentlemen Against Sexual Harrassment.
How about IUPG warmup?

Innocent until proven guilty. You know, the American system.

The only loss that would alarm me down the stretch is Indiana. The Hoosiers suck.

Top Bottom