Humiliation...

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Kicking game a disaster, defense awful, running game stymied, and Weber - after a nice start, ends up under .500 again plus has multiple turnovers, two of which set up Ohio St. TDs. Down 52-10, Horton keeps Weber in to the bitter end - and what's with the announcers' love affair with Weber?

I love college football and the Gophers, but I have never been so excited for a season to end. This cannot end fast enough.

Kicking game a disaster, defense awful, running game stymied, and Weber - after a nice start, ends up under .500 again plus has multiple turnovers, two of which set up Ohio St. TDs. Down 52-10, Horton keeps Weber in to the bitter end - and what's with the announcers' love affair with Weber?

Most people, outside of Gopher fans, don't follow Minnesota very closely, so they just go by stats. Tonight was probably the first time either one of them saw a single minute of Gopher football this year.

they could end the sufffering and just forfeit the last games and maybe noone would get needlessly injured?

I simply can't understand why Gray gets no reps at all, even down 52-10. Shot off an email to Horton about it ([email protected]). What about experience for next year? There was a time when some thought Gray on a par with Pryor. Tonight Pryor hits 18 of 22, Weber 9 of 20, plus turnovers. Of course, Pryor plays for Ohio State - wonder how Gray would have done there...

I simply can't understand why Gray gets no reps at all, even down 52-10. Shot off an email to Horton about it ([email protected]). What about experience for next year? There was a time when some thought Gray on a par with Pryor. Tonight Pryor hits 18 of 22, Weber 9 of 20, plus turnovers. Of course, Pryor plays for Ohio State - wonder how Gray would have done there...

You better watch what you say or else the Weber Fanclub will start stalking u...

Cheer Up! We've still got a shot at a Bowl Game!

I love college football and the Gophers, but I have never been so excited for a season to end. This cannot end fast enough.

art_of_laughter2-300x275.jpg

All part of the purging process. Just ensuring there's zero chance the incoming coach is tempted to retain Cosgrove. That is a good thing.

Top Bottom