How will it all end?

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Here's hoping for a MSU win over OSU in the title game, leaving WI out of the BCS. I think MN will not get jumped over by Michigan due to Kill and staff's story this year.

Legends:

MSU- 8-0: 11-1
NEB- 6-2: 9-3
IA- 4-4 : 7-5
MN- 4-4: 8-4
MI- 3-5: 7-5
NW- 1-7: 5-7

Leaders:

OSU- 8-0: 12-0
WI- 7-1: 10-2
PSU- 3-5: 6-6
IU- 3-5: 5-7
IL- 1-7: 4-8
PUR- 0-8: 1-11

For reference, the B1G bowl picking order is as follows:
1. BCS Automatic Bid (Rose Bowl), potentially BCS at-large also (OSU & MSU/WI)
2.Capital One Bowl (MSU/WI)
3.Outback Bowl (NEB/IA)
4.Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl (IA/NEB)
5.Gator Bowl (MN)
6.Texas Bowl (MI)
7.Heart of Dallas Bowl (NOT FILLED)
8.Little Caesars Pizza Bowl (NOT FILLED)

I'd love that result.

Michigan has to be one of the most disappointing teams in the country. Couldn't believe Saturday's collapse. When a kid seriously considers going pro after his junior year, as a coach, I'd almost wish he would. I know it's a gross generalization on my part because it likely doesn't affect every kid, but look at Lewan. He's hurt both his college team and his own future by sticking around.

I'd love that result.

Michigan has to be one of the most disappointing teams in the country. Couldn't believe Saturday's collapse. When a kid seriously considers going pro after his junior year, as a coach, I'd almost wish he would. I know it's a gross generalization on my part because it likely doesn't affect every kid, but look at Lewan. He's hurt both his college team and his own future by sticking around.

At least Lewan is such a great human being and person. So kind hearted. Like, the Mother Teresa of college football. Or, so I have been told anyway. :rolleyes:

I wish Mch would have ended up in Detroit. What great irony. Maybe next year.

Here's hoping for a MSU win over OSU in the title game, leaving WI out of the BCS. I think MN will not get jumped over by Michigan due to Kill and staff's story this year.

It is a great story, but these bowls care more about ratings and selling tickets. Michigan is still a much bigger brand, even in a skid like they're in. I would love to see it happen, I'm just not betting that it will.

Top Bottom