How will Gophers finish?

How will Gophers finish the regular season?

• 0-4

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 1-3

• 2-2

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • 3-1

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • 4-0

• Total voters

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Four games left to this season. What is your projection or hope on how Gophers will finish the regular season?

I hope 3-1

ILL - W
PUR - W
@tOSU - L
WIS - W

Both ILL & PUR will be trap games because we just don’t know which Gophers team will show up?

tOSU is tOSU so we’re expected to L

WIS because of the axe and it’s WIS, I know Gophs will show up!

I went with 3-1, BUT if we play OSU in a raging blizzard, with howling winds, and low temperatures negating Mr. #18 and our run game is alive you never know. Stranger things have happened on a football field. Having said all that I hope we play Wisconsin for all the West marbles after getting some help from Nebby, Iowa, Northwestern.

Four games left to this season. What is your projection or hope on how Gophers will finish the regular season?

I hope 3-1

ILL - W
PUR - W
@tOSU - L
WIS - W

Both ILL & PUR will be trap games because we just don’t know which Gophers team will show up?

tOSU is tOSU so we’re expected to L

WIS because of the axe and it’s WIS, I know Gophs will show up!
We know what Gopher team will show up. A good one with a superb defense. We don't know what coaching staff will show up.

Hoping for 3-1. Realistically and knowing Fleck's teams, we'll drop one were not supposed to, either Illinois or Purdue so 2-2 (assuming we lose to tOSU).
Fleck has already dropped one he could have easily won. No more of those coming.

I went with 3-1, BUT if we play OSU in a raging blizzard, with howling winds, and low temperatures negating Mr. #18 and our run game is alive you never know. Stranger things have happened on a football field. Having said all that I hope we play Wisconsin for all the West marbles after getting some help from Nebby, Iowa, Northwestern.
Does it snow that hard in Columbus?

If gophers go 3-0
Iowa loses to Rutgers and Illinois
Northwestern loses to Iowa
Wisconsin loses to northwestern and Nebraska
Nebraska loses to Maryland

Gophers will clinch the division in Columbus that night
Wisconsin game doesn’t mean anything

I said 2-2

We know what Gopher team will show up. A good one with a superb defense. We don't know what coaching staff will show up.
You sure? I’ve known BSF and AK have caused many of us multiple episodes of almost punching our TVs and walls! 😆

You sure? I’ve known BSF and AK have caused many of us multiple episodes of almost punching our TVs and walls! 😆
Team showing up means a lot more than Spann-F dropping some passes. It’s the whole deal, in our case starting with the sterling defense. Offense is guaranteed to get better just because the kids want so desperately to contribute. You could see that last week in Oline and Nubian’s relentless running.

BSF is back too and ready to be a big factor his last six games as a Gopher.

I'm the only 1 that voted 4-0. Is it too much to ask to upset OSU in Columbus. He'll you never know.

Anything is possible. We've seen with this team even a 30+ point favorite will lose, and none of these games will feature a 30+ favorite, which means that every game is winnable and every game is losable.

Every team in the West plans to “win out.” We have the horse to go 3-1. But then we have our history—face plant in a game that we should have won based stats, etc. But I’m always optimistic until ….

Someone voted 0-4! 🤣

Imagine how irritated and irate we all be to end the season at 5-7 with no bowl game.

Will not look good for Fleck.

Went with 2-2. Sigh.

3-1 is a reasonable call too.

1-3 is an uffda on steroids. Still get to a bowl though.

Rebuild vs Reload methinks...

Team showing up means a lot more than Spann-F dropping some passes. It’s the whole deal, in our case starting with the sterling defense. Offense is guaranteed to get better just because the kids want so desperately to contribute. You could see that last week in Oline and Nubian’s relentless running.

BSF is back too and ready to be a big factor his last six games as a Gopher.
Guaranteed to get better because the players want to contribute? How does that work?

Someone voted 0-4! 🤣

Imagine how irritated and irate we all be to end the season at 5-7 with no bowl game.

Will not look good for Fleck.
It’s entirely possible. I voted 2-2 btw…

4-0 , 1-1

Sneak past Illinois 20-17
Put it to Purdue 27-10
OSU overlooks us as a +13.5 dog
We surprise them 17-14.
Then take down the skunks 17-10

Onto Indy. Give Michigan a battle
Lose 23-31.

New Year’s Day vs Bama
Win 24-20. This one is for MBlll

4-0 , 1-1

Put it to Purdue 27-10
We surprise them 17-14.

Lose 23-31.

New Year’s Day vs Bama
Not sure Michigan will be around then 😆

Guaranteed to get better because the players want to contribute? How does that work?
It works with logic. Great athletes are competitors above all else. As individuals and, on a higher plane, as a team. Did you know they get better as the season progresses? Yes, that's also true.

We are fighting for a chance to go to Indy in the final year of divisions. We fans are not the only ones who know this. Our young guys know it to.

Fleck has a good record for bringing out the best in these young men. He instills team and family.

We'll be right there these last few games. Count on it.

Don't forget, I guaranteed getting better. I did not guarantee winning every week. That's because there are other coaches and other athletes wearing different uniforms who also treasure competition and winning.

Is there anything better than college football?

4-0 , 1-1

Put it to Purdue 27-10
We surprise them 17-14.

Lose 23-31.

New Year’s Day vs Bama
Gimme those mushrooms!!

Gimme those mushrooms!!
Watching OSU struggle with the Skunks. Plus, with our defense getting better each week. Get a few turnovers. Who knows.
We seem to beat the bucknuts and wolverines on the road more often than at home anyhow. Keep it close. Legatron for the win 🏈 🙌🏻 🤞🏻🙏

I hate to say this, but I think there is the same amount of chance that we beat OSU as there that we lose to Illinois. I don't think we will scare anyone with our red zone offense with the way Athan is struggling to be accurate. I really hope something clicks with him because the way the line, RB and WR are playing this offense could really be next level next year if he can take a leap in accuracy.

4–0
We are a trap game for OSU
Sorry, doesn't matter we're a trap game. You'll need an offense... that has a passing game to beat OSU, certainly on their own field. I love the idea, but then reality sets in and we realize, snowballs don't make it through... :devilish: I think you know the actual saying.

Top Bottom