How to read comments

bbwannabe

Reaction score
I am having trouble reading comments or replies to threads. For example, for the George Washington game, there are 13 replies, and I can only see the first submission to the thread, which comes up as a text page. Is there a setting I am missing?

And I'm having trouble with the new forum. I don't get the "New thread", "Addition to thread" email I used to & I'm sure I am missing entries. What do I need to do?

I figured it out. I can read all the replies on my phone or iPad. The problem I described exists on my computer. So the new program switch doesn’t work on Mac book pro.

I figured it out. I can read all the replies on my phone or iPad. The problem I described exists on my computer. So the new program switch doesn’t work on Mac book pro.
Hmmm, that’s rather curious. A couple ideas.

It might be an issue of the wrong version of Safari or MacOS - Apple products are known for issues of lack of backward or forward compatibility, and it might be a case of that. Perhaps go to the Apple store at Southdale or MoA or wherever, see if they have a new Mac there with net connection and try it on that. If it works, maybe you just need to upgrade OS.

Otherwise, perhaps install alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox and see if that works better than Safari.

Not sure if it will make you feel better, but I’ve had nuisance issues on Windows + Chrome as well, so I switched to Edge. It basically works, but it won’t let me select and copy text so as to paste into a new post (you drag the mouse and it just stares at you).

I suspect this software might use a “mobile first” design philosophy, which might account for why it works slick on iOS and Android, but on Mac/Windows, not so much.

Top Bottom