How Pumped Are You? --- state university of ohio game

How Pumped Are You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Tipsy McStagger

Legend & Gopherhole Watchdog
Reaction score
Walking down the streets of Suzhou, PRC on Sunday afternoon, I spotted a gentleman wearing a lovely maroon cap bearing a big M. I pause, smiled, and took stock in what a great institution the University of Minnesota is. My education was all that I hoped for and the relationships I made there have opened doors that routinely send me half way around the world to places many people only read about in books... I am truly greatful, BUT I STILL WANT A FUC*!NG KICK A$$ FOOTBALL TEAM.

Each and every football Saturday, I get up, pull on some maroon and gold finery, and head out to tailgate. Dr. Lloyd, Kelly Leeks, myself and our closest friends epitomize what is right about college football. This week is no different. I was deprived of a tailgate last weekend because someone in China F-ed up and I had to go clean up a mess. I'm making up for lost time this week and my level of pumpedness is at a high point for this season. Not only because of Lobstergate III, but also because I love night games and why the hell not beat the state university of ohio...

How pumped are you?

also because I love night games and why the hell not beat the state university of ohio...

A-*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing-MEN!!! I'm as pumped as one can get.. Is is Saturday yet?!

I went with 1 fist pump because I'm looking forward to seeing the OSU band.

Top Bottom