How many are making the trip to NW?

I'll be there, hopefully I can break the hex of Evanston! Memories of cold, blowout losses on my last few visits.

I have gone to the NW game several times but not this year. It’s a great trip. The stadium and area don’t give you that big game feel at all but a weekend in Chicago has always been fun (hope it still is) and the Gophers often win.

$10 tickets on Vivid seats, west (shade) side 20 yard line (near Gopher sections) at $10 plus $5 fee each was too much to pass up!

Staying in River North near Hancock Tower/ beach at curve on LSD, so the decision will be whether to go for the Red/ Purple line train ride ,or try something else. Car may remain in a pre-paid garage space (recommend SpotHero) until Sunday AM.

The 2:30 start makes it all work better, even a quick drive for anyone on the fence, for a Saturday drive down( take 94 to Milwaukee, avoid O'hare area, easier access to Northwestern, less congrestion off 94 south, worth the extra 15 miles in my view.

$10 tickets on Vivid seats, west (shade) side 20 yard line (near Gopher sections) at $10 plus $5 fee each was too much to pass up!

Staying in River North near Hancock Tower/ beach at curve on LSD, so the decision will be whether to go for the Red/ Purple line train ride ,or try something else. Car may remain in a pre-paid garage space (recommend SpotHero) until Sunday AM.

The 2:30 start makes it all work better, even a quick drive for anyone on the fence, for a Saturday drive down( take 94 to Milwaukee, avoid O'hare area, easier access to Northwestern, less congrestion off 94 south, worth the extra 15 miles in my view.
Also there are no tolls -- that's why I take that route

Top Bottom