How long do you suppose until.....

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score
Sean Henderson signs a record label deal as a rapper?

Of course it will be a coincidence that the label owner will be a USC booster :cool::eek:....

Just like it's coincidence that Reggie Bush lived in a million dollar home with his unemployed family and Joe McKnight's girlfriend is driving a $30,000 SUV while making minimum wage....oh, BTW, the vehicle was leased by a USC booster who also owns the domain name with Mcknight's name and number. Merely coincidence.:clap: Pretty sure the NCAA will turn a blind eye on these coincidences.

And now USC introduces a 2nd year coach who holds the record for most NCAA violations in his rookie season. Congrats.

I know, I know, I know, this is me being a big crybaby :cry: but anybody else secretly hope USC ends up with postseason bans over the next couple of years?

Not really. Whatever USC does is immaterial to me, and I don't believe we were option #2 for Henderson anyways. Were USC not in the picture he'd be wearing Buckeye Scarlett and Gray today, so whatever. I'd rather worry about the guys who are in town than not.

Top Bottom