How I see it ending

akgopher

Reaction score
-We'll finish 5 and 7 this year and only the real homers will be left on the Brew Bandwagon.
-We'll start off 2-0 and Sid will be talking about how Brew is going to shock next week, along with a Giddy Dave who will be laying out what will happen to the program in the aftermath.
-Then USC is going to come in and put up NBA numbers on us.
-Team finally sees through coaches BS and quits on him and gets beat at home by Northern Illinois.
-We bounce back to beat Northwestern.
-Then after 5 straight loses it's announced Brew will not be returning for 2011 season.
-Apathy sets in and tickets are a buyer's market for Brew's last game available.
-There's a sea of drunken black and gold in the stands for Brew's last game and bad things are happening on the new couches in the DQ Club Room.
-At the conclusion of a fitting end to his era, the black and gold take down the goal post and carry it out of the horseshoe.
-Maturi will personally feel obligated to right this error and applications from TE coaches will not be accepted.
-Brew's legacy also likely eliminates the chances of us hiring even hiring a coordinator from a BCS school.
-Maturi's job is on the line and he spends next months desperately raising money to get a coach who's out of our league.
-People will remember Brew for not being able to run the ball or protect the passer, resulting in a lot of 3 and outs.
-Someone might suggest that one of Brew's first decisions was his worst and he never recovered.... He should have kept Gordie Shaw.

"Then USC is going to come in and put up NBA numbers on us" - I lol'd but it's going to happen let's be real.

"Then USC is going to come in and put up NBA numbers on us" - I lol'd but it's going to happen let's be real.

yep, you sure know how to "keep it real" jackiO. you the man! or is it "go girl"? honestly, the moniker confuses me as i think of jackie onasis whenever i see it. ;)

Guess you should stop watching the Gophers while you're ahead. See ya.

So, the team will fall apart because of a loss to USC, a game that no one would expect us to win?

The only thing missing from the scenario:

Joel M opens negotiations to bring back Mase, signs him to a long-term contract and reunites him with Shaw.

I won't lie, the "NBA Numbers" comment made me laugh a little.......

Yeah, man did he drop the ball by letting Gordie Shaw slip away. Bwwwwwaaaahhahahaha. Where exactly is Gordie Shaw coaching right now? You think we could lure him away from the LSU, USC, Florida, OSU, Texas's of the world??

If they put up Dan Monson numbers I'd like our chances.

USC lights us up for 16 first half points? Sounds great.

Ak forgot to bring Holtz back as the replacement.

-We'll finish 5 and 7 this year and only the real homers will be left on the Brew Bandwagon.
-We'll start off 2-0 and Sid will be talking about how Brew is going to shock next week, along with a Giddy Dave who will be laying out what will happen to the program in the aftermath.
-Then USC is going to come in and put up NBA numbers on us.
-Team finally sees through coaches BS and quits on him and gets beat at home by Northern Illinois.
-We bounce back to beat Northwestern.
-Then after 5 straight loses it's announced Brew will not be returning for 2011 season.
-Apathy sets in and tickets are a buyer's market for Brew's last game available.
-There's a sea of drunken black and gold in the stands for Brew's last game and bad things are happening on the new couches in the DQ Club Room.
-At the conclusion of a fitting end to his era, the black and gold take down the goal post and carry it out of the horseshoe.
-Maturi will personally feel obligated to right this error and applications from TE coaches will not be accepted.
-Brew's legacy also likely eliminates the chances of us hiring even hiring a coordinator from a BCS school.
-Maturi's job is on the line and he spends next months desperately raising money to get a coach who's out of our league.
-People will remember Brew for not being able to run the ball or protect the passer, resulting in a lot of 3 and outs.
-Someone might suggest that one of Brew's first decisions was his worst and he never recovered.... He should have kept Gordie Shaw.

I see it ending by adding you to my ignore list. Ho hum.

Top Bottom