How Good are the Gophers?

This guy is totally a troll. Stop feeding him.

Offensively, these early games have been about Morgan getting his groove going again so you have to like what we've seen so far. We know ibrhim/Potts will give us a good running game. That will be pivotal against MSU and Purdue. I still think defensively it will be tough for teams to maintain drives against us. This secondary is going to start getting pick-6 I'm comfortable with how things are developing

I think we’ll know a lot more after the MSU game. So far they’ve done everything they should be doing, if not more.

Kinda of what I thought. My old ball coach used to say” you don’t learn how to kill polar bears by clubbing baby seals” . Time will tell. I have a DVR but is usually full of Hallmark shows and Murder mysteries that my wife prefers. Should I be worried?
only if you see her taking notes

My wife wanted to delte my DVR of the Quick Lane Bowl victory over Central Michigan. I objected strongly (I might want to wtch Mitch Leidner again someday.....!) - rotfl

Having this many high graded players is an indicator that the Gophers have some very good coaches. It’s gotta help with recruiting.

Kinda of what I thought. My old ball coach used to say” you don’t learn how to kill polar bears by clubbing baby seals” . Time will tell. I have a DVR but is usually full of Hallmark shows and Murder mysteries that my wife prefers. Should I be worried?
I don't think you have to worry. My wife also likes Murder Mysteries and Hallmark shows.

How Good are the Gophers?​

Thus far this season, this is just like watching a national election on TV. Its too early to tell the outcome.

Kicking both NMS and W Illini butts is a great start but we have a long way to go to think about a BIG West title and going to Indy. BG and Illini memories from last Fall and Merryland in 2020 have kept me grounded.

Top Bottom