How far will the Gophers advance in the 2017 NCAA Tournament?

How far will the Gophers advance in the 2017 NCAA Tournament?

• Lose in 1st round

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Round of 32

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • Sweet 16

Votes: 69 57.5%
  • Elite 8

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Final Four

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • National Championship Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • National Champs!!

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
I think his quickness will suffer if he puts on 15 by Thursday.

If Lynch and Murphy can stay on the floor then at least two wins are in the cards. The poorer shooting mentioned above is negated by the Gopher defense-as long as the Big's are not in foul trouble.

I agree...most important factor is those two guys not being in early foul trouble.

I am legitimately pissed off that I cannot listen to or watch sports shows the next few days because everyone of them will be picking a MTSU upset.

Why did the selection committee do this to us? It's not that I think we will lose. I think we can and will win. But I can't enjoy the moment when everyone is riding off our program. Seriously, this sucks. We should have been the talk of the tournament, for the strides we made, but we are only getting headlines because everyone loves us as an upset

I am legitimately pissed off that I cannot listen to or watch sports shows the next few days because everyone of them will be picking a MTSU upset.

Why did the selection committee do this to us? It's not that I think we will lose. I think we can and will win. But I can't enjoy the moment when everyone is riding off our program. Seriously, this sucks. We should have been the talk of the tournament, for the strides we made, but we are only getting headlines because everyone loves us as an upset

Mark Hollis' revenge for us beating MSU in the BIG tourney. /s

I went to Buffalo for undergrad and reveled in the hype that they were the smart 5-12 upset pick last year. Then WVU beat them. I am now on the other side, having attended the U for grad school.

However, since I know that a fair and just God would not allow the opposite to happen, I figure there is no way we can lose.

Dan Dakich on ESPN 1000 Chicago today (around 2:32:00): "Don't buy Middle Tennessee State. Don't buy them. Minnesota's going to beat Middle Tennessee by double digits." He also told some hilarious Bob Knight stories at the end, in case anyone wants to listen to the podcast. No matter what you think of him, it was a good interview.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/chicago/play?id=18901572

Sweet 16. I've got Murphy going off. UNC though....I've seen them play multiple times this year and they are VERY good. We'd have to play flawless to get past them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom