How do the Gophers finish the season? Make a prediction!

How do the Gophers end the season?

• They'll win it all!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something....could happen?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Will the Gophers ironically win 4 games and get into the NCAAs?

Will 3 wins get them in?

Do they win the Northwestern game out of spite, just to lose embarrassingly in the next round by 32 points?

Have at it!

Minnesota wins the B1G conference tournament and makes it to the elite eight narrowly missing the final four due to an awful call by the officials. Coyle is handcuffed as to what to do with Richard moving forward.

Minnesota wins the B1G conference tournament and makes it to the elite eight narrowly missing the final four due to an awful call by the officials. Coyle is handcuffed as to what to do with Richard moving forward.
The stuff nightmares are made of😄

My dream scenario is that the Gophers win just enough games to make fans who are ready to move on from Pitino, nervous. Then the board can erupt over whether or not those same people are true fans or not because they're "rooting against the Gophers!" and the name calling and trashing can begin.

I do enjoy a good tizzy. :devilish:

My dream scenario is that the Gophers win just enough games to make fans who are ready to move on from Pitino, nervous. Then the board can erupt over whether or not those same people are true fans or not because they're "rooting against the Gophers!" and the name calling and trashing can begin.

Wont happen... They will probably beat Northwestern but will get drilled second round

I actually hope Pitino wins the BTT, gives him a better shot at another coaching gig and could save us some money.

There aren’t enough games left to win to make that happen. 😖

We hang a plaque in honor of Tre Williams free throw record.

I'm just glad I am in Florida this winter and can't get the Big Ten Network. The sunshine's been nice but not watching any of this train wreck since the first week of January has been pretty awesome.

Top Bottom