Hot Chili in Florida! -Source: Tim Brewster leaving UNC for Florida

In his time at NC, he must have gone from hungry to starving.

Gentle Ben is on notice

He coached with Mullen at Miss St. Brew is an excellent recruiter and tight ends coach.

He has been a lot of places. I too, wish him the best of luck.

So much for dream job returning "home" and working with Mack Brown

This guy moves around quite a bit. Must get bored easily with a little routine at a school.

Unfortunately he's blocked all people from Florida on Twitter.

Brew's a solid position coach and recruiter, just not a head coach. I also gotta show him some respect for taking the high road when he left. He did have some legit complaints against the way Maturi treated him, but I never once heard him have anything but positive comments to make about Minnesota. Unlike, for example, what Kill did when he left...

Brew's a solid position coach and recruiter, just not a head coach. I also gotta show him some respect for taking the high road when he left. He did have some legit complaints against the way Maturi treated him, but I never once heard him have anything but positive comments to make about Minnesota. Unlike, for example, what Kill did when he left...
Yeah the results weren't good but as far as I know he conducted himself just fine.

Seems like an alright dude.

If we needed a TE coach I'd be happy to have him.

Pretty crappy that a guy known as big time recruiter pulls this a day after signing day

Pretty crappy that a guy known as big time recruiter pulls this a day after signing day
Kinda how it goes.

I do wonder how many kids he crooted went there to be with ... him. Just because he got them to sign doesn't mean the kid needs im to be there. Tim is probabbly selling a great deal more than just "hang out with the TE coach".

Brewster supposedly got Vince Young way back in the day. I don't think Vince was expecting to learn to play QB from Tim ;)

Top Bottom