Hoopmasters Says > Cory Joseph

Reaction score
Hoopmasters rates CJ the top available SG in the spring, clipped:

... Cory Joseph 6-3 185 Henderson, NV Findlay Prep – This big-time combo guard can run show or put on a show offensively. He can flat out knock down three or pull-up jumper off the dribble. He knows how to finish in traffic. He has Connecticut, Villanova, Minnesota, UNLV, and Texas as his finalists ...

And at the point?

Hoopmasters rates CJ the top available SG in the spring, clipped:

... Cory Joseph 6-3 185 Henderson, NV Findlay Prep – This big-time combo guard can run show or put on a show offensively. He can flat out knock down three or pull-up jumper off the dribble. He knows how to finish in traffic. He has Connecticut, Villanova, Minnesota, UNLV, and Texas as his finalists ...

Who do they rate as the #1 available 2010 PG and where does Cory stand in that category?

Who do they rate as the #1 available 2010 PG and where does Cory stand in that category?

I don't know about Hoopmasters, but can tell you the #1 available 2010 point guard is Brandon Knight. He has a high interest in UCONN which could play into Cory's decision, but my money is on Knight going to Kentucky.

A couple others out there that are top notch guys include Josh Selby (UCONN maybe an outside chance still.. I don't care if he winds up at Kansas, Kentucky, etc.. as long as its not Indiana) and Ray McCallum (Gophers had offered him, but he is down to Arizona, UCLA, Florida and Detroit).

Studs already signed include Kyrie Irving (Duke), Joe Jackson (Memphis) and Kendall Marshall (North Carolina).

GW

I don't know about Hoopmasters, but can tell you the #1 available 2010 point guard is Brandon Knight. He has a high interest in UCONN which could play into Cory's decision, but my money is on Knight going to Kentucky.

A couple others out there that are top notch guys include Josh Selby (UCONN maybe an outside chance still.. I don't care if he winds up at Kansas, Kentucky, etc.. as long as its not Indiana) and Ray McCallum (Gophers had offered him, but he is down to Arizona, UCLA, Florida and Detroit).

Studs already signed include Kyrie Irving (Duke), Joe Jackson (Memphis) and Kendall Marshall (North Carolina).

thanks. I am hoping Knight picks UCONN.

HM hasn't posted their available PG list yet but undoubtedly it would be Brandon Knight.

HM considers CJ as more of a SG than PG.

Top Bottom