Hoopmasters Says > Chanse Creekmur

Reaction score
Clipped:

... Chanse Creekmur 6-6 190 Marshalltown, IA - One of the best wing shooters available in the spring, he can flat out knock down the three and has really worked on creating shot or drive off the dribble. He has visited Minnesota and Arizona State this winter and is looking to visit South Florida and Marquette this spring ...

Some inaccuracies in that he is at USF and he won't be going to Marquette. I could see this kid being a Minnesota commit very soon.... although I think Jesperson > Creekmur. I posted this on 1/26 in another thread:

Creekmur is heading to South Florida this weekend and will likely be ready to decide between Arizona State, South Florida and Minnesota soon.

I see a commit coming. Let's just hope he's a 'Real' 'Chanse' if he winds up at the U.

He's old AAU buddies with Hopkins high school's Trent Lockett (AAU under Milwaukee native Coach Watts) who is now at ASU... but, it's a bit far.

Anyway, should know soon on this kid.

Not sure what you mean (and I'm not talking about the whose vs. who's). Is there some reason you believe Minnesota has no available 2010 scholarships?

Is there some reason you believe Tubby would accept a commitment from Creekmur and close the door on Cory Joseph?

is this guy the next hoffarber...he's only a 3 star recruit... 3 star recruits aren't bad...but look at what the rest of the big ten is doing in recruiting...although getting white and mbakwe will boost our class.

fot

I highly doubt that. CJ has a scholarship offer until he decides otherwise.

fot,

in other posts you have said Tubby will sign the first guy willing to commit. Are you now saying that if Chanse calls Tubby to commit Tubby will say, no, I have to call Cory first?

:confused:

Is there some reason you believe Tubby would accept a commitment from Creekmur and close the door on Cory Joseph?

No, he wouldn't close the door on Cory. Programs over-sign all the time. You don't stop recruiting just because you have 'no currently available scholarships'.

fot,

in other posts you have said Tubby will sign the first guy willing to commit. Are you now saying that if Chanse calls Tubby to commit Tubby will say, no, I have to call Cory first?

:confused:

If both want to be Gophers, Tubby will find a way. There are ways to squeeze 14 into 13.

No, he wouldn't close the door on Cory. Programs over-sign all the time. You don't stop recruiting just because you have 'no currently available scholarships'.

That's kind of what I was getting at. Supposedly there is one remaining scholarship for next year and we are hoping for Corey. Add the uncertainty of Trevor, Royce and Al and one can only wonder.

Sorry for the Whuuuuz.

who else is left that we are recruiting hard? If we let this dude go and then Joseph signs elsewhere, what are we looking at?

Personally I would role the dice and hope for Joseph, but I dont know all the possibilities...

Top Bottom