Homecoming Weather vs Purdue

Mrs. Billd is working this weekend so bringing kiddo who has decided to care about football at age 21.

Better late than never I always say... Actually looking forward to it.

Thanks GWG for what you do. Very much appreciated.

any major changes in the forecast?

Shockingly Hurricane Ian is forecast to make a major turn and is headed for Minnesota on Saturday!

Attachments

• 1664460168136.png
    1664460168136.png
    798.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

I would prefer bad weather for this game. If I recall correctly, the last two Purdue games had bad weather which impacted their strong passing game - a monsoon at Purdue last year then unseasonably cold weather here the prior year. It sounds like this Saturday will be nice, so no advantage in the weather category. Just execute and pound.

any major changes in the forecast?

There could be a few more clouds around that hold temps down a degree or two. Still looking at a great day, temperatures in the 60s throughout the game, with a light SE wind.

I would prefer bad weather for this game. If I recall correctly, the last two Purdue games had bad weather which impacted their strong passing game - a monsoon at Purdue last year then unseasonably cold weather here the prior year. It sounds like this Saturday will be nice, so no advantage in the weather category. Just execute and pound.
It's likely the last nice weather home game of the year since the next is Halloween. I'll pass on bad weather!

Top Bottom