Holmgren kid for Minnehaha

Good question. Going back, Kevin McHale was tall, skinny kid coming out of high school. Over the four years at UMN he bulked up. Holmgren is really young so we'll just have to see how much weight he can gain. Right now he's a human fly paper, but who knows.

Serious concern but he could potentially not see a college court for 4 1/2 years. He'd step onto the Williams Arena floor in November 2022 (wow) if he redshirted. Hard to project a kid that far out. Maybe he'll still be paper thin, maybe he'll add 100 pounds by then. Not saying he is Kevin Durant, but KD was incredibly thin at Texas and it seemed to work for him. Holmgren is skilled and has plenty of height. His legs seem impossibly long but also impossibly thin.

Plus I like the name Chet. I want to cheer for a Chet.

Kevin McHale didn't really start bulking up until his senior year at the U. So skinny for so long - but it all worked out for him. So let's give the Holmgren kid time. He does have skills that will or should only get better over his next few years.

Who are we talking about? Von Hansen?
Please tell me who the kid is and where he played ball.
When I think great, I think of Mark Olberding, Kevin McHale, Randy Breuer, Barry Wohler, etc. I don't know who the Hansen kid is. Refresh my memory.

Barry Wohler? Did he play for the Gophers? I remember him in high school and that's about it.

Barry Wohler? Did he play for the Gophers? I remember him in high school and that's about it.
For a time, then he transferred. He brought Bird Island - Lake Lillian to two consecutive state championships.

Top Bottom